eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning jewelry sellers

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Warning jewelry sellers

There is no way a seller should be able to leave negative feedback for nonpayment on the very day the listing ends

http://us.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?...account-review

This potential buyer has had no chance to complete these transactions due to eBid's unjustified action against them

These hasty sellers should be struck off
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Ive done the same a buyer went through all my fixed price multi purchase listings buying everything, managed to stop them half way through, traced the address to another seller on another site selling the same things as me.
    Cant see what else seller could do before all listings wrecked.

Maybe its best to get all the facts yourself before being hasty and wanting seller thrown off.

I think we must have the same "buyer"....I posted a thread "what to do" ????? What do we do?

"In the AAL you can cancel sale giving reason buyer no longer registered and it make the feedback issue go away. "

Good advice, it worked. Thank you so much.

":Y'all sure aint too welcoming to new buyers"

You want to deal with a buyer with a minus 65 feedback that has a strike though and been booted from ebid? Do I understand correctly that are still bidding even though they publicly got the proverbial axe from the venue?

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

-83 now I believe - definitely no welcome mat for this one....

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you all for responding. I think that we all appreciate new buyers and no one in their right mind would do anything to turn a legitimate buyer away.

I recognize the sellers as long time members with great reputations and there's no reason on earth that they would want to hurt themselves or anyone else.

I have had at least one buyer whose name had a strike through and we completed the sale with no problem. She was a brand new member and there wasn't even an inkling in my mind that I would cancel the sale.

Also, with this current buyer, there is a big red warning that the buyer is no longer active. You can't miss it! With my previous buyer, even though there was a strike through there was no warning.

If this buyer responds and lets her (I assume "her") intentions known, I will be the first to apologize both publicly and privately.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

"no welcome mat for this one...."

indeed.

The buyer is booted from my understanding. They can't pay. I truly don't know what happened. Other than not being able to send an invoice and noting their numerous negs......Apparently, other sellers had it worse than me with my on transaction. I did contact another ebid member, and they informed me about a "buying rampage" for lack of better term, where the buyer was buying and not paying from numerous members. But why? Do they now feel "special" or something?

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    -83 now I believe - definitely no welcome mat for this one....
    It would be a lot more than -83, but some sellers like myself, cancelled sale so we could not leave feedback.

"It would be a lot more than -83, but some sellers like myself, cancelled sale so we could not leave feedback."

I did as well. ....was so happy about a sale at first ...only to find this drama...could care less about adding to the minus 83. Amazing eBid issue one can assume. ....perhaps a site suggestion is in order....????? boot Prior to minus 56? Don't know, kinda in shock over the whole issue. Is the user still allowed to bid? or has bids not tallied perhaps?

Thread Information