Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never...

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Never...

…underestimate charts….before Elections day come….good luck….and vote same ‘’again’’…

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...ca-chart-graph

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Never...

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    …underestimate charts….before Elections day come….good luck….and vote same ‘’again’’…

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...ca-chart-graph
    Thats Crazy to see all that.
    If i was rich i would do something stupied.. lol

I think im around rank 20... lol

What i would like to see is how many people are collecting a SSD check.
    Just to see the highs and lows.

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning Dzambo , I am not really intereated in polotics and more so in America . but I assume ( right or wrong ) youu are in favour of Obamah ?...it is just a guess...but what ever your choice , the best of luck......I just thought I would reply to your thread.............papa.

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31364)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

It reminds me of the elections for Mayor in London where we have a choice between two lunatics.
    So much for vote for whom you want!
    Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will be voting for myself as I am one of the few honest politicians in my town...lol

I will be earning around £6000 a year....so will still be in the bottom 90% lol

View luvintage's Feedback (+468)
    All-About luvintage
    View luvintage's Listings
    Forum Posts

So, I guess the moral is, the next time you need a job go ask a poor person? What happens when you tax the rich guy to the point that he can't hire anyone and he has to let everyone go so he can pay his taxes? No need to worry, the government will take care of us.

Just wondering.
    Welcome to all of our eBid shops.

If you haven't already registered on Ebid, PLEASE CLICK HERE! Registering is FAST, EASY and FREE!

http://baubles-bangles-and-beads.ebid.net/

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    good morning Dzambo , I am not really intereated in polotics and more so in America . but I assume ( right or wrong ) youu are in favour of Obamah ?...it is just a guess...but what ever your choice , the best of luck......I just thought I would reply to your thread.............papa.
    Good norning ''papa''...Well…Dzambo is not for either party and I think time is for third party and third candidate for president, I mean not for anyone who is in congress or around lobby stuff…for simple person who know what power of the people in own country can do and not media power or big money involved who push only personal interest from few…Anybody can see all charts from the history and I don’t see anywhere in sight ‘’For the people and by the people’’…if 1% is ‘’for the people and by the people’’…I guess we should continue in our path to very ‘’bright’’ future….

P.S. Nostradamus predicted many stuff in the world history and give us ‘’a hope’’ and that ‘’hope’’ is very simple: just do whatever is takes to not ‘’do’’ what Nostradamus predict and we will be ok, but from the past from world history many read and know what will come and world history exactly ‘’do’’ what Nostradamus predicted year after year, and now we are ‘’surprised’’ what is happening to us and in whole world…

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    P.S. Nostradamus predicted many stuff in the world history and give us ‘’a hope’’ and that ‘’hope’’ is very simple: just do whatever is takes to not ‘’do’’ what Nostradamus predict and we will be ok, but from the past from world history many read and know what will come and world history exactly ‘’do’’ what Nostradamus predicted year after year, and now we are ‘’surprised’’ what is happening to us and in whole world…
    Just curious: What has Nostradamus predicted? I beleive it is more of when something happens they match up with something Nostradamus wrote otherwise the world would be prepared for what he has predicted next.
    Nostradamus has put forth some logical anticipations but I have yet to see accurate predictions.

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…for all that stuff if you interested you can check in the net and in many books too…people just wait until something happened…well…that’s wrong way…he write own stuff in 16th century so plenty of time from that time for many to read in each century what is prediction…and by the way Nostradamus first big one is for death of Henry II…where he predicts: The young lion will overcome the older one, on the field of combat in a single battle , he will pierce his eye through a golden cage, two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death…
    In June 1559 Henry II he ignored all warnings that Nostradamus gave to him…and after that history for that stuff begins….personally for me he predict many big stuff who change our world and history forever…
    For our system is just different story but if you set up similarity and put in the system and after that anybody can see what is going to happened next I am not surprised to see all this charts after I read how system works….many just vote and believe in ‘’promises’’ from candidates but never look what is in exactly for 90% population and not read ‘’small dark prints’’ in the system…is just like any credit contract before you sign ‘’read all contract’’ and especially small dark prints….peoples just ‘’don’t have time’’ to follow or been interested in our legal system and how is works and which new law become law of the land…people ‘’have time’’ only for Entertainment, watching TV and usual stuff which you not going to see in all this charts…and in the end if is everybody happy…so be it….but if is not happy don’t go in the street and complain just go in voting time and vote for yourself and for your own life to become livable in normal terms…
    By the people and for the people….AMEN…..

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Dzambo, my opinion it's all hogwash. Smart man but a future predictor I don't think so. Once an event happens the event get's matched up to something he wrote/quoted.

The young lion will overcome the older one, on the field of combat in a single battle , he will pierce his eye through a golden cage, two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death…

Are we sure Nostradamus wasn't referring to the Paul Allen incident?

Death records weren't accurately kept during Henry II time so it's difficult to tell how many actually died in the same or similar manner. Non armor piercing lances were used so it stands to reason if one would die in a joust it would be via penetrating the eye holes in the golden cage (helmet).

If you look at Nostradamus' predictions revealed or interpreted before an event takes place you will see he doesn't truly predict anything but if you read his past predictions you can match them up somehow to something which has taken place.

Thread Information