Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hi everyone forgot to come in earlier when I was lurking around, got called off to do something else. making wheat bags for a craft fair at the weekend.
    Those song choices are wonderful our Old! As per, but they are all songs and bands/artists I love.
    Got a manic next few weeks coming up so will have to keep it short for now, take care everyone, that video tickled me Buttons!

Hello everyone,
    I'm feeling a bit better today after a few days of being tormented with the rotten IBS cramps, nausea, and of course, all the 'orrible things that go with it ...
    Had to pull myself together today to keep the dental appointment - what a waste of time - I was in there about 5 mins - just had to do 'the bite' for my new partial denture, got yet another appt. 1st April - and that's not to pick up me new gnashers- it's just for a trial fitting of the denture in a waxed form ....
    Seems like this has being going on forever, all this toing and froing to get a decent smile.....

Buttons, I watched the Herbie Pops Out vid - looking for your ex, Dave the bass player.... he sure is a cutie.
    Aww - no way could I make it to Birkenhead buttons .... I don't do much driving these days, mainly coz I ain't got a car! (Plus I can't see very well in the dark)
    Looks like I have to look after the two little ones again tomorrow, as Dom really needs a new car (he travels thousands of miles with his job) and he wants his dad to go with him. Laura (daughter in law) who as you know is a senior nurse, also runs two businesses - one is eyelash extensions (Man, they are awesome, try them girls, and fellers too if you fancy a flutter, and I'm not talking about 'oss betting either!) ... and the other business she runs is selling vintage, shabby chic stuff, she does parties. She has bookings tomorrow, and as Dom is car searching, good old nanna is babysitting again!
    Ermm, just had a phone call from Dom, asking if I will look after baby Ava all day Monday - so that's another day of child minding.
    I'm very tired now, and I need to eat a little something, got fish chips and peas waiting for me, wish I could summon up an appetite, seems to have gone AWOL!
    Sorry I haven't had much of a chance to catch up on the choons by you great bunch of musical maestro's ... lol!
    Maybe later, but for now, adios mi amigos y amigas,
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Awh poor Trish - sorry to hear you're crook!
    But going out in sympathy with me is stretching the friendship a bit far init

Fortunately, my ulcerative colitis has calmed down since the new medication (touch wood, it stays that way)
    My advice - stay hydrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOML9zwoZn0

look at post 18142 It's only a joke, thought all you guitar lovers would like it.

Yes Trish he is a cutie always has been, lovely person and just my size, well in fact he is bigger than me, my own fault for being a stupid dumb blonde, still think the world of him though even though I havent seen him for years. I don't think I could pull an all nighter after driving to Birkenhead either.
    Hope you are on the mend now and yes don't they take an age doing teefs. Eyelash extensions have crossed my mind and the eyebrow embroidery, but i think I need collagen in my face first, i told mike I wanted hydrolic acid for my face instead of Hyaluronic acid. I used to look like Anna out of abba at one time mainly because of my hair and now i look like worzel gummidge.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't call that funny Buttons - just standard procedure!

BTW -what do you call a bass player without a girl friend
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]
    ]

HOMELESS

Forum Master
    Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom
    View Salomina27's Feedback (+273)
    All-About Salomina27
    View Salomina27's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post

I viewed that, nice one Buttons. Only thing is it's the other way round for me but ​everyone assumed it was the man asking the woman, no other woman seemed to be sat in the seat other than me, nor did anyone recognise the fact the woman could've been asking the question and the men didn't know the guitars, or about them in general, of which I know a few men who don't. Just goes to show...

Trish you don't overdo it, not good for your IBS, please take care of yourself. I too have 2 lots of five day sessions of childcare coming up with both children's children over next few weeks. Am just trying to prepare myself for it now.

Gonna listen to your toons now Old whilst packing to go and pick up the little ones, taking the first two away on a holiday just me and them, but got a long long drive ahead tomorrow first. to get there.

Meantime how about this chap?

Last edited by Salomina27; 21st March 2016 at 03:33 PM.

Hello!
    Just breezed in to say 'hi' to all my eBid pals.
    Today's baby caring job is done, and everyone is fed.
    I managed to do a pork chop dinner and make butternut squash soup. Just had some and it's deelish.
    I can't face a big dinner, still suffering with the nausea and stomach cramps. I'm taking Buscopan and some other meds from the quacks - but now't seems to be working much. I expect things will settle down soon. Sure hope so, I can't be doing with not feeling well, I'm a very impatient patient!

I've had a quick listen to the choons, just had to blast out the AC/DC one - no dust on my speakers! (Or the shelves coz everything fell off- again!) Lol!!!
    Old - glad to hear that your ulcerative colitis has settled down, and you are keeping well hydrated ..... that's the spirit!

Eeek Sal! Two lots of five day babycare sessions? Crikey!
    I sure hope that you will manage it ok, and your back doesn't pack in. What ages are they? My two are baby Ava ten months, and Little Miss Mischief aged two and a half. Occasionally I look after Abigail too when Teagan visits, but she is no trouble at all, she is four years and four months.
    She does have a temper though, can't think where she gets it from .....
    Have a safe journey tomorrow Sal xxx

Buttons, those eyelash extensions are just amazing - and last a long time. Laura has a waiting list, she's dead busy doing them and also eyebrow shaping and dyeing - and I don't believe for one minute that you look like Worzel Gummidge. I imagine you as a pretty little Sindy doll!
    This is how I look now, as seen through the eyes of my animator daughter (Teagan) who drew these one night when we were all around the table playing card games ... I had to laugh, especially at the one of JR ... oh lol!!!!
    Me Name:  cartoon 001.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  25.7 KB

and JR Name:  cartoon.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  22.6 KB

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Wish she lived up here she could do mine, I just bought the dye for my eyebrows, I used to dye my lashes but don't think I would chance it now.
    Does she know anything about those derma rollers, like how much pressure to put on when punching the holes in you face and is Hyaluronic acid serum better than gold collagen masks or should I go the whole hog and just buy some pollyfiller. I got my new semi permanent lippy and liner pencils and they are carp, supposed to be snog proof
    Thanks for the tunes Old and the vid Sal.

Thread Information