Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Camping sounds like great fun, I've always loved the outdoors, well, in NY anyhow. IMHO it's too hot down here to be outside for very long, plus I'd worry about the snakes and insects and other critters which come in much larger sizes here than up north.

Wyo, glad you survived the fireworks. Surprisingly there wasn't much going on here last night, I heard a few pops and that was about it. Went outside but I didn't see anything, of course it was overcast and then it rained so that may have put a damper on things.

Wow, your house was hit by lightning? I'd be freaked forever if that ever happened. The closest I ever came was once when I was visiting Dad and late at night there was a t storm and I heard a loud crash. Went out the next morning and saw a large tree had been hit right next to the house and had fallen over, fortunately it fell away from the house and into a field. I think lightning scares me even more than tornadoes, probably cause we get a lot more of it around these parts. Thunderstorms are scary things indeed.

Happy Sunday and cheers,

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Ahhh! the camping life - that brings back fond memories - after checking for red backs of course!

The Anakie gemfields is a great place to be - in Winter!!!!

I knew of a guy out there who built his home mostly out of empty wine bottles - by emptying them himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjDAiq2-xeU

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Wow, your house was hit by lightning? I'd be freaked forever if that ever happened. The closest I ever came was once when I was visiting Dad and late at night there was a t storm and I heard a loud crash. Went out the next morning and saw a large tree had been hit right next to the house and had fallen over, fortunately it fell away from the house and into a field. I think lightning scares me even more than tornadoes, probably cause we get a lot more of it around these parts. Thunderstorms are scary things indeed.
    It was our big 2 story house in Louisville, Colorado, took out the power in our family room, ruined the TV & VCR and took chips out of the bathroom and kitchen sinks (the rooms next to the family room). Out in the yard it blew the iron cover off the water meter and it landed across the street. The kids had a great time showing everyone "The Act of God" the next day. I will never forget what it sounded like.

The house here in Wyoming has been hit a couple of times also, but I wasn't home either time. Fried a couple of TV's. It's impressive to say the least.

I just finished some more YDC items. I made myself Cowboy Casserole last night - Ground beef, potatoes, corn, kidney beans, tomatoes, and cream of celery soup (I don't like cream of mushroom so I use celery instead.

My neighbors are on vacation, can't get used to the quiet. Funny isn't it, they moved in last summer, so it's a year or close now and I was complaining about the noise. LOL!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Geez! Thanks "Old" for that picture, now I got the heebe jeebies. Why don't you just post a picture of some ants - ick!

Cute song though.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning Everybody.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow, Wyo, and they say lightning never strikes the same place twice, I guess the same person doesn't count, LOL. I'd be seriously freaked out, almost as freaked out as I am right now as I discovered more ants! In a different room, on the window sill. I think all the blasts that go on around here have loosened the window frames a bit, not enough for most critters to get in, but those darn itty bitty ants don't need much room at all. Went around the house spraying all the windows like a crazy person and now I'm sitting here feeling itchy. Much as I hate spiders, I dare say a spider or two wouldn't faze me half as much, at least there wouldn't be a million of them! Someone please please tell me this will be the end of the thing (even if it's a lie), I can't take much more, I'm really really freaked out by ants.

Finally got hold of the woman in NY this morning and apparently I have to apply for a certification before I can complete the questionnaire, so off I go to do this, hope I have all the info. needed.

Cheers and beers,

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

New York New York They Named It Twice.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Geez! Thanks "Old" for that picture, now I got the heebe jeebies. Why don't you just post a picture of some ants - ick!

Cute song though.
    Ants may have some advantages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ac9XE2Koxg

What fun to read those old posts!
    Hope y'all will come back and let us know how you are.....
    Thanks for those UTE choons Old ... very much enjoyed!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Glad you liked them Trish

Well I'm off for an appointment with an anesthetist on 8th Oct, & if he/she decides he/she can wake me up after the op, they'll set a surgery date!
    Bro & Sil arrive on Sunday to check out the new ute & go for a test thrash
    Herewith a few more orchids in flower ATM
    Native Oz Dendrobium teretifolium common name the Bridal veil orchid

Another native Den linguiforme - the tongue or tick orchid

Also native Sarcochilus falcatus the orange blossom orchid

Thread Information