My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

TRISH - if I recall, that's not the first time we have been posting "together" - lol!!!

Baby Adriana is such a little doll! And I agree with Wyo - beautiful name!! I do hope you get to see her soon - if you aren't too gaga when you do, kiss a sweet little cheek from me.

WYO - glad you haven't seen the snake again - it probably didn't like the "welcome committee" or the "cheering section" - lol! Most cats will not "do business" where they live, especially if there are plenty of mice, which are also deterred by the scent.

Re: the shower head - I got a nice (several different sprays and a shut off for while I soap up) one for about $15 - unscrewed the fixed head and screwed the hand held's base on in it's place with a little of the tape that came with the new head. I put off doing it forever (don't like plumbing!) but felt silly later, as it only took 5 minutes or less - duh! I'm now thinking of a new kitchen faucet like yours........

Yea, immigration only wants young folks who can work and "contribute". We old gals are just stuck in the pasture we were put out in.......

Too wet to work outside today so I'm getting caught up online and going to work in the house - probably for the next 7 days IF the prediction is right

Y'all take care!!

Shes

Hi everyone, sorry to read that Trish and Pos have been suffering hope by now you are both feeling better. I have been ok apart from my computer packed up so not been able to list anything new for several weeks, only reliefs using my kindle. For the same reason I can't work out how to post any tunes 😥😥 Trish what a lovely addition to your family with the new baby. Hope you all manage to keep safe and if you can get out remember from tomorrow you need to wear a face covering in shops 😷 And for our friends across the pond hope things start to get better soon. Take care everybody hope have a new pc soon and able to post some tunes 🎶

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

This has really cheered me up this morning:

Hi everyone,
    Great to hear from you all, just wondering how Posbear is? ( Hope you are feeling better dear pal, sounds like you have been a really rough ole bear!)

I have actually seen my new granddaughter, I even was allowed to cuddle her .... she is sooo sweet!
    We had a lovely family weekend reunion, very emotional.

Sorry that your immigration plans didn't work out Wyo, but look on the bright side ..... Van or Columbia somehow just don't have the same ring about it as your (much loved!) eBid name of Wyo! x

Shes, hope the rain has now gone, and you are able to get some work done outside.

Books, hope you manage to get to post us some more choons, I like to listen to them whilst I'm working.

Maj, Annie, lovely to read your posts and also listen to your chosen choons -
    Here are a few of mine .... enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLTs...rQ4Nlk&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gCWOb7V-b0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNhD0oS5pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Oc2d_3yEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txahSHR2Jb8
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all. Not posted for a wee while but have been lurking and listening. All well here. Hope you are all well.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Hi Penni,
    Lovely to have you back, glad that you are safe and well.
    Hope that you can find a few choons for us to listen to, when you have a couple of minutes to spare.

Lucia phoned to say that baby Adriana has passed all her post natal check-ups with flying colours, and now weighs in at 10.7 lbs - wow, what a little porker she is!
    (Well done to Lu, she is managing to feed her baby herself).

Looks like we are in for some lovely hot weather in the next few days - Oh, joy is me!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

We've had a bit of excitement here. Buddy's Mom works at a truck stop just outside of Cheyenne and a gal that works with her closely tested positive for Covid. So, she got a rapid test yesterday and it was negative, but her doctor told her to act as if it were positive until the slow results were back. Saturday, I think although she probably won't know for sure until Monday. Nothing gets done over the weekend here unless it's a slave labor job. She had been complaining about her masks fogging up her glasses, so I made her a contour mask with metal nose strip yesterday. If it works out, I can make 3 more and then I will have to order more nose strips.

I think my poor old Elna sewing machine is dying. I can't remember exactly when it was purchased, but it came to Wyoming with me and that was 28 years ago. We moved into the 2 story house in 77 and it was bought after that - brand new and I've used it a lot. It has sat for pretty much of the 28 years since I moved here. My favorite sewing store has become a Bernina dealer as well as Janome. I'm playing with the idea to get a Bernina to replace it. Although I don't need 2 sewing machines.

The "kids" from Colorado have organized a bi-weekly Zoom meeting and I attended the 7th one (first for me). No picture though so I have to figure out how to get my webcam to work. The audio worked though. I may drag out the laptop and see if I can get that to work although I haven't used it for 2 years at least. Arrgh! It looks like I could use the Kindle for the meetings, but I don't know for sure. I may have to consult with the experts at High West Digital Solutions. Those guys are good. There were 4 of us last night. 2 of the girls I didn't know that well, myself, and my Lisa. Sadie was excited about the computer talking!

Got up this morning about 6 and it was overcast. I left Sadie out and before I was finished checking my messages, it was raining and Sadie was wet. Fortunately she dries quickly and doesn't get overly upset about being wet.

I sent these to a friend in Colorado and he was very happy and surprised at their size. I don't think I have posted them before, and if I have, I am sorry.
    Name:  Hearts2.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  61.2 KB., Name:  Hearts4.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  89.3 KB ,Name:  Hearts3.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  34.3 KB
    I'm not very good at adjusting size, so they ended up being 10 inches square (254 MM).

I hope everyone is well and stays that way!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Hi everyone,
    Just a quick message .... all OK here, it has been very hot and humid, just wished that it would rain just a little teeny bit to save watering the gardens (We are on a water meter!).
    Looking forward to Tuesday, Dominic and the girls are coming and so is Lucia and baby Adriana.
    Celebrations are in order, our 39th wedding anniversary and Dom's and Debbie's birthdays.

I'm worried about our Posbear - not heard from him in a while - hope he is recovering from the dreaded Covid.
    Keep safe everyone, I fear that we are not out of the woods yet with this totally horrible pandemic.

Oops, forgot to say that your handiwork, as always, is just lovely, Wyo.
    You are very talented x
    Last edited by Tropical_Trish; 2nd August 2020 at 07:58 PM.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hi everyone,
    Well - we did get a bit of rain, but not enough to turn the yellowed grass lawns green again!
    Sweltering here today, mid 30's Centigrade. I'm not going to complain, the winter months are long and hard.

We had a lovely get-together on Tuesday, ended up having a barby. So wonderful to see my little granddaughters again.

I'm still very concerned about our Posbear, I do hope that he is OK.
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Greetings

Thank you for your concern folks.
    I am getting by, but not at my usual fast pace.
    Since I last posted I had a downturn in my recovery, I spent 2 weeks in bed or just lying on top of it, I had no interset in anything, turned PC on, but my brain said no, go and lie down.
    Didn't even play trains!
    My lungs really took a hammering and I get breathless very easily, but I am making progress.
    I thought it was just me, but on the BBC news this week they interviewed people that had recovered from Covid, all of them had experienced what had happened to me as well.

The son that brought me that tasty 'DOOR' meal has now moved back over the river to his own new house, so I can't see that happening again. He bought the house and signed for it just before the lockdown, he had to wait till last week to finally move in.

At least now I am back on my PC and taking an interest in life again.

I'll muster some choons together and post back here soon.

Live bears fishing...

Stay safe, it's still around!

edited to add...
    I've just discovered that the covid after effects now have a name.....Long Covid, do a google search for it for more info.
    Last edited by Posbear; 8th August 2020 at 09:07 AM.
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Thread Information