My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

I hate throwing good food away as well Al.
    I try to use it up as best I can, anything that isn't fancied doesn't go in the bin - my two dogs will benefit from leftovers, and so will the birdies.

We also have a promising good weekend coming up, with high temps (for UK) and no rain.

Good luck with the Gazebo/tent - we haven't put ours up now for 2 years - winds have been too bad.
    We have a 5 berth tent - it's great fun camping Al - but you just have to have the good weather, otherwise it's a miserable experience if you are drenched with heavy rain, and you have to hang onto your tent pegs and support lines when the winds are strong. Most of our camping has been done down in Cornwall - so that we can visit with my eldest daughter, Tracey.

All best wishes to Christine for her future venues - her exquisite and original artworks should be recognised and fetch a good price, so fingers crossed for her.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy Friday everybody!!!

Should be an interesting day. Christine is going to Taste of Chicago with her son to see Robert Plant and I can't decide what to do after work!

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Let's get this Friday Rockin!!!!

http://youtu.be/Tc4fIQvr8e0

Lord knows I need something - all tuckered out as my Dad would say. Not much ambition for anything. Yesterday was HOT! The good old Wyoming wind just made things boil too.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Lord knows I need something - all tuckered out as my Dad would say. Not much ambition for anything. Yesterday was HOT! The good old Wyoming wind just made things boil too.
    Moscow Mule...Vodka, Ginger beer and Lime juice. Refreshing just like a Lemonade!

Name:  Moscow Mule.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  3.1 KB

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Folks I must agree , it is warm..even our cold water .lovely ice cold water is beginning to feel the heat...I know we want a bit better weather but we are never happy , well not for long...see what tomorrow brings........... papa.

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    Hi Folks I must agree , it is warm..even our cold water .lovely ice cold water is beginning to feel the heat...I know we want a bit better weather but we are never happy , well not for long...see what tomorrow brings........... papa.
    This so far has been our best summer in about 3 years. Some rain, high 70s to mid 80s mostly with very few 90s and the nights are cool. Perfect summer here so far. Then again the past few years has been well over 90 everyday for weeks and weeks then when it drops to low 80s it feels cold. I would be happy with low 70s year round.

Hi everyone - I just sneaked in - I'm supposed to be searching the local newspaper for details of the music and beer festival this weekend, down in Woodbridge.
    Lucia and Dan have arrived, Dominic was here earlier for his fish and chips, (cooked outside on my stove ..yayy!)
    Now everyone is sitting at the table, they have filled their faces, and I'm supposed to be organising the events for Sat and Sunday.
    A great weekend is forecast, so it's a barby late afternoon tomorrow then down to Woodbridge for the music - I do love a live band.
    Sunday afternoon - we have already booked a table for lunch at 2.30 - so I guess Lucia and Dan will go home after that.
    Right - I had better shoot off quick, before my absence is noted.
    Behave yourselves everyone, and be good (NOT!)
    xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have a great family weekend Trish. I'm havin a great time just readin the forums today.

Much better! Thanks for the drink.

It's raining, no thunder boomers, just a nice quiet fragrant rain - unusual for here, but lovely.

I've been working on my web site, changing prices to reflect the new postal rates. Including shipping in my prices is a pain, but the customers sure like it.

Honorary grandson to arrive the 18th! Probably get him for about a month. He starts Gonzaga University in Spokane - late August. He has a substantial scholarship. His mother said not a full ride, but substantial. My neighbor said this is impressive - I wouldn't know. Anyway he wanted to come and help me. He knows I will put him to work, actually I've emailed him a list. Dad is coming too, but will go home the next day.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information