eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    Onika says - snore, snore. She went to the vet's on Friday and got her distemper and Parvo shot. Rabies is good for another year yet. Anyway she slept for most of the day after we got home. She was quite excited about going, until we got there and then it was "You didn't say this is where we were going".

It's been a quiet weekend here, cleaning etc. Lovely weather, temp in the 80's F which is quite pleasant in Wyo as we don't have much humidity. Got a little sweat going vacuuming yesterday. Going to watch Gunfight at Commanche Creek with Audie Murphy and DeForest Kelley - Yay!

Oh, Sues & Trish - question - I started my YDC auctions at 12:01am the 24th and set them to run 4 days and they expired a bit early, what settings do you guys use?
    Hi Wyo, I use the custom setting, when you go into the custom setting it allows you to set the time as well as the date, then I set to run for 4 days and it's done.

Nice day here, too for a change, no nasty storms or overly hot weather, in the high 70s with a nice breeze, wish it would stay like this all summer but it won't, boo. Just found out from someone on another site that it was over 100 degrees in Montana the other day, yikes! And here I thought they had milder weather than we did, at least in the summertime, guess I was wrong yet again, LOL.

Trish, hope you're feeling well and your eyes are doing well, at least well enough to say hi to someone who wants to say hi:

Name:  hot kilt man.png
Views: 32
Size:  67.4 KB

Cheers and beers,

Thanks for the info Sues. I forgot and it came to me later how we did the payments so we could make an additional donations if we wanted to, so I sent you some more. My poor old brain, my rememberer is broke, but my forgetter works perfectly.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL, I'm the same way, we should start a club, except we'd probably forget we started it. Will send yours on to Susan, thanks muchly.

Still lovely outside, Winston doesn't want to come in. After weeks of miserable heat he thinks it's just right now and so do I.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning Everybody.

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Good Evening Everybody.

View hitw73's Feedback (+43)
    All-About hitw73
    View hitw73's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning all sorry not around much, traveling out in gem stone country @ sapphire/rubyvale buying some great jewellery then on to winton camping at a lot of places no electric so no pc will put up some pictures later very dry & dusty out here even the crows fly backwards !
    hitw73 cards downunder & collectables supports Y D C

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hitw73 View Post
    good morning all sorry not around much, traveling out in gem stone country @ sapphire/rubyvale buying some great jewellery then on to winton camping at a lot of places no electric so no pc will put up some pictures later very dry & dusty out here even the crows fly backwards !
    Do You Have Magpies?

View hitw73's Feedback (+43)
    All-About hitw73
    View hitw73's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

yes not like English ones we have a black & white bird we call mountain magpie will find picture and put it up at next stop over with power. on the road again in 2 hrs
    hitw73 cards downunder & collectables supports Y D C

Hello everyone.
    Well, these last few days have been so hectic!
    As you know, I had my second eye OP. Thursday, and I'm very happy to say that this one was so very much less painful than the first.
    I had a different eye surgeon than the first OP - he took longer but oh boy - he left me in much less pain than the first one did.
    No red bleeding to the eye and so much less pain. No feeling of glass in my eye this time ....yay!
    Just got to wait for a few weeks now before I can go back to my optician to get my eyesight tested and be prescribed proper glasses with lenses for slight short and near sight.
    Sunlight hurts my eyes so much right now - so I'm wearing shades all the time - which makes me look pretty cool I reckon lol!!!
    Lucia has given me a pair of her reading glasses that have enabled me to see the computer screen and that has helped me to carry on without too much trouble.

I have had a houseful here over the weekend -
    all families from all over the place descended upon me - last visitors went home this afternoon and we had a super time,
    but I'm afraid I pooped out last night and crashed out abnormally early for me (around 9.30pm) after the barby.
    I'm really tired now - so will hit the sack shortly.

Hopefully will sign in bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow - and hey Sues - I sure appreciate the eye candy guy in the kilt ..... ooohh!
    a welcome sight for sore eyes indeed!
    Wyo - loved your saying "My poor old brain, my rememberer is broke, but my forgetter works perfectly" ..lol! Just brilliant!
    Hey hitw - glad to hear from you - looking forward to seeing your pics from gem stone country - we missed you!
    Waves to Tony, and wonders where Pos is - books- come out and share some of your festival choons ...... and Old .... whatcha up to?
    Everyone else - be naughty - not good - it's more fun!

I declare the bar is now re-opened up for business - so c'mon in and help yerselves!
    Name:  bar.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  82.0 KB
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Glad Everything Went Reasonably Well Trish.
    cheers Tony

Thread Information