My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Oh dear, hope your family get through this without too many problems, I know from experience just how bad you can feel if you've got it and we never got it too badly, only just getting my sense of taste back now

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well hello there

Just thought I would pop in and let you know that I am still alive.

I can confirm that the Covid is awful, been there done that and recovered, but it took about 6 months to get fully over it.

I am still living as a hermit and have only been out once in the last 2 years.

I have been fully emerged in my hobby which has been a godsend to me and has kept me sane(ish) since this Covid took over our lives.

I hope that this comunity can stay safe, one day after a few mutations the Covid will be as potent as a common cold, which as I understand is a form of Corona virus.

To get you in the Xmas mood..

Cheers!

Graham
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Yee-ha!!! I LOVED that choon Pos! Got me feet a-dancing and put me in the mood for a drop of Christmas sherry!
    Oh, it's so wonderful to 'see' you back in the lounge. I wondered what had happened to you, I was beginning to fear the worse ... I for one have missed you terribly. So glad you have recovered from the dreaded lurgy - Hugs to the bear (((((xxx)))))

Mandart, three of my daughters have had covid, and told me that it does take quite some while to feel 100% again. Debbie, who had it last year is recovered well, but Tracey and Teagan are still coughing and have not yet recovered from the tiredness, lack of taste and smell. They have to soldier on though, as they both have children to care for.
    I'm glad to hear that you are getting your sense of taste back now - good timing ! Now you will be able enjoy all the delicious things to eat over Christmas!

Now where is our Wyo? Check in Wyo to let us know that you are safe and well.
    It's always lovely to hear from all our pals here in the lounge, either old or new. Do let us know how you are.

I'm still so busy with orders for my melts - the stress of getting everything sent out and trying to buy/wrap/send Christmas cards and pressies for my enormous family has taken it's toll. Suffering with chronic IBS - which leads to me getting up in the night several times to sit on the throne, and then I can't get back to sleep.
    Brain goes into overdrive reminding me of what I have to accomplish, followed by irritable leg syndrome - that drives me nuts!

I have two choons for you - love them both ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flA5ndOyZbI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlMYKPWcgIk

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Hi everyone, nice to see Posbear back in the lounge. So sorry to read that you've not been well Graham suffering with Covid. Hope you can keep popping in and that things get better for you soon.

Trish sorry to read about your girls, this bloody virus is not fun by all accounts. As one of my Facebook pals said recently, it can bloody well go and do one!

As the Christmas tunes are making an appearance I will leave you all with a few.

KT Tunstall - Mele Kalikimaka (Christmas in Hawaii) - YouTube

Frank Kelly-Christmas Countdown (12 days to christmas) - YouTube

Santa Bloody Claus - YouTube

Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The Monkees - Riu Chiu (Official HD Music Video) - YouTube

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here I am again to bring you a seasonal video....

I find it difficult to write fast these days, CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) in my mouse hand !

I have to wear this device a lot these days..

Attachment 64607Name:  DSCN1261[1].jpg
Views: 49
Size:  83.4 KB

All the best,
    Pos
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Hey everyone .... the big day is almost here!
    Just loved the Dropkick Murphy vid Posbear, seems them lot are even madder than my lot when we all get together!
    What a bugger having your hand all strapped up with a metal bar ... blimey .... just think of all the things that you can't do ....
    (dirty mind again!)

Books, thanks for the choons, I love the KT Tunstall one, and the Santa Bloody Claus made me laugh!
    Here is one that I like very much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8NcQzMQN_U

It reminds me of when we lived in Florida, and my three youngest went to Reedy Creek Elementary school which did have a large percentage of Spanish speaking kiddies from Mexico and thereabouts. On the last day of term before Christmas holidays, Santa turned up in his sleigh - complete with reindeers. All the kids/teachers were sitting outside in the warm sunshine - such a lovely happy atmosphere. I will never forget the joy of that day.

More bad news from my family regarding the virus, seems like almost everyone is now affected with it, including Debbie who had it last year. Not surprising really as it seems London is the worse affected and we are only an hour or so away. Up to last nights conversations, so far no-one has been hospitalised, all are double vaccinated.

I have Lucia, Oli and Adriana here for Christmas dinner, then Teagan Matt Abigail and Robbie on 27th, then my only son Dominic, Gemma and their three little girls here on 28th. I wonder if further sanctions from government will prevent us getting together.
    I have expressed my concerns to the kids, about not being all together - separate visits are planned to try and keep me and JR safe from the lurgy.

I'm still worried about our Wyo .... check in please let us know you are safe.
    Penni, hope you are coping with all the bad weather that you have had and more to come ...

Keep safe and well everyone, and have yourselves a merry little Christmas!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Just dropping by to see if anyone knows where Liverdodo is as she isn't replying to emails nor ebid messages.

The last time she posted in the kitchen table was on January 4th to wish me Happy Birthday

I'm another who hasn't escaped COVID. I brought it back from A and E on Halloween. I had the cough for more than 6 weeks and all my food is still tasting very bland
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Mooney,
    I also was wondering about Doe, I tried to find out an email addy for her - no luck. If anyone knows do please let us know.
    I hope that you recover from the after effects from the virus, as from what I have heard from others it is a long term business getting back to normal with not just your taste and smell, but also the awful tiredness and lack of enthusiam to go about your normal life.
    Get well soon, x
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Merry Christmas

To all, hope you can have the best possible one you can.

See you all on the other side.

Name:  santa.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  6.3 KB

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!"

Thanks books, all best wishes to you and yours,
    Keep safe and well, Trish x

For