Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Wow, look what I found on my return.. a bright fully functioning forum!

Great news on your ute and lovely flowers Old

So when do the fat tyres and roo bar get fitted?

Not had a good week myself, I visited my son and his family last weekend and noticed that little Mia (2) was suffering with a cold, but she didn't seem too active and was lethargic.
    I suggested taking her to the doctor on Monday. They took her and they were told to get her admitted to hospital immediately. We are lucky that our doctor's surgery is in the grounds of the hospital so it was just a short walk for them.
    She was in there for 3 days fitted with an oxygen mask and receiving medication trying to get her blood sats back from 90 to 100.
    I had developed a heavy man-cold myself and was frustratingly unable to visit her in hospital but I was sent updates and photos via email, a bit distressing to see a toddler lying in bed with an oxygen mask on
    She is home and making a full recovery with the aid of a nebuliser, I hope to see her tomorrow and give her a big granddad-bear hug
    My man cold (much, much worse than the type that women get) kept me out of action for most of the week, I found using a computer uncomfortable so just checked emails and stuff and went back to my recliner and listened to local radio.

I hope nobody on here gets the bug that's going round, it's horrible.

Now for a choon ..

How about some food?

Have a great weekend
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Pos - glad to hear you caught the little one in time & that she's now on the mend.
    One feels so helpless when the little tackers are crook.
    Being on yet another diet - I could murder that breakfast I can tell you! But thanks anyway

The roo bar will be certainly added ASAP - but the off-road tyres can wait till I wear these out - hopefully in 100,000 Klm or so
    Bush bashin' an Amarok
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-LZFScavV4

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning/afternoon/evening

It's quiet in here recently.

Weather is horrible today but is forecast to get better later.

I've started to prepare for listing over the weekend.
    I've built a second PC with bits I had stored, I only needed to get a desktop case which arrived Saturday.
    This will be used for stock inventory, bookkeeping, spreadsheets etc.
    A PC in each room? I know it's overkill, but I am happy with it

Now a choon, who better for a wet, wet, wet day than...

Stay dry folks
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It's quiet everywhere except in this house. But that's another story

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning/afternoon everyone! Graham, glad you're feeling better. Allergies are horrible around here, everyone has them, mine are like a bad cold, hacking all over the place but at least I know what it is, it happens every year around this time.

Had a phone interview Thursday for a job in NY, seemed to go well, knock wood, but there are (hopefully) more to come, ugh. I hate interviews with a passion - I remember the good old days when you could walk into a place that had Help Wanted signs up and walk out with a job, anyone else remember this or am I just deluding myself? My 1st 3 jobs were gotten this way, maybe I'm odd but I do miss this...

Quiet here, getting ready to go to Dad's for a while now the weather is a little cooler (I didn't want Winston outdoors in the extreme heat and Dad is allergic, so he can't go indoors there). Hope everyone is doing better and a BIG woof from me and the big guy.

Cheers,

Oh boy! I've had a devil of a time the last few days trying to get into the forums. Guess they were working on it. I get a 404 message on the Kindle. Maybe not this afternoon.

Got a call last Monday morning the railing on the stairs in Cheyenne was all busted. Come to find out the tenant in #4 did it, he was drunk and fell (heavy sigh). I had called the Police as it apparently happened on Saturday night and the contractor called me on Sunday to tell me about it. I tried to report it to the Police, but I had to be in town for that, couldn't do it from here, couldn't make an appointment. Went in Tuesday and called them and they never showed up. Saw 2 Police cars pass the place, but they never stopped.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good day to one and all.

Wyo, there is a similarity with the British Police regarding prioritising calls, what seems unimportant to them is often very important to the caller.
    A song for you..

Sues, good to hear from you, I am sure that the right job will come along working for a handsome rich jeweller

A cute Bully Pup pic for you..

I hope you all have a great day.
    Graham

Well a big HELLO from me..... back from Nottingham Sunday evening and now caught up with relistings and email replies ... well, almost!

We had a super time, hey books .... what a fabulous place Nottingham is ... I soooo love it! Makes such a change from this dead-end part of the country with regards to a good night out - hell, we haven't even got a village pub!

We went to the Horse and Jockey pub in Stapleford sampling all those fabulous ales ... and Sues ...... there was a feller there in a kilt and lace-up boots and hair tied back in a pony tail ... corr .. couldn't stop ogling him!

From there (after midnight!) we went to a place that was run by such lovely people - they were from the Himalayan regions in Nepal - and we all got chatting about how the Ghurkas helped us out in wartime ..... JR became very emotional, as he is ex-RAF, and the staff all came around and sat with us to hear about JR's experiences with the Shackleton's and air comms .... and the owner of the place gave us all a round of drinks (large spirits!) on the house! Oh boy!
    On Sunday we went to the Marina and saw all the barges on the canal - we had loads of fun playing football and frisbee on some playing fields - and then had a couple of ales at a lovely quay-side pub, then we went for a steak meal at one of the superb eateries in Beeston. A fabulous weekend indeed!

Pos, me duck, that sure is distressing news about little Mia - what caused her to be so ill? I hope that she is recovering well, and you have given her that big granddad bear-hug. I'm looking after my little Isla tomorrow, on the eve of her 2nd birthday - I have her pressies here and I think I'm more excited about it than she is! Thanks for the choons, and of course, the mega breakfasts!

Old me mate, hope the diet is going well - and you have managed to get the roo-bar fitted. Keep sending those great choons! Hope you are having a good time with Bro & Sil.
    Just wondering how our other Ozzie pal is - hitw ..... call in if you read this hit! We miss you!

Wyo, I'm glad you have found a way to get into the forum, and oh boy - you sure do have some troubles with your tenants. As Pos says - our cops are equally as bad at dealing with these things - sigh Hope you get the stair railing fixed soon.

Sues, good luck with the interviews and have a lovely time at your dads - Kaiser and Reina send Winston a friendly woof!

Meebs, hope things are running better (and quieter) for you at home - you do have the patience of a saint with Mil - you seem to take everything in your stride so calmly - how do you do it?

Marie, drop by when you have a spare moment, and your Maj too - and where is Tony?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

I finally found you guys on the Kindle again. Now I can check on you with breakfast.

Didn't Tony have a trip planned?

Thread Information