My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Ahhh, sorry Sues, but as my mother used to say - Some people complain if you hang them with a new rope. One reason I left Feebay, the correct police were sooo critical.

It's been a busy 2 days starting off the week so far, yesterday I shipped out a knife for a combine, tried to get 3 other packages out (finally made it today) and had to go to Pine and pay my electric bill. Of course, I went and got some groceries while I was there. We worked today, and tomorrow the exterminator will be here and I have to go to the bank. Thursday we meet at the housing authority and lease-up.

So on Friday it will probably be - Sigh!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Forgot to tell you, I pulled a goody today. This morning was foggy and cool so when we went back to work after lunch the sun was shining and the wasps came out. There was maybe 7 that just showed up in the office. Liz was swatting them left and right. I like to trap them under the swatter and squish them, so there is no chance of them surviving and coming after me. I take no chances doing this BTW. So I got one under the swatter and pushed with my paper towel and the window went snap and cracked! Liz has been teasing me about it the rest of the afternoon. There is a storm window on the outside of the window I cracked, so I guess it will be OK.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning

Steer clear of those buzzy things Wyo, don't want you getting a sting!

I wish the weather would make it's mind up, it was bright and sunny first thing then down came the mist, now it's just dull and grey.

Hope Old and Hitw are looking after themselves.

Trish and Tony are probably sipping on a cooled cocktail on their hols, hope they have a great time.

Care for a cocktail anyone??

Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day all - thanks for the drink Pos - I'm fine ATM
    Ken (hitw) has been very quiet of late, I hope he's OK & not back on the Bundy drip???
    I've noticed he still has a couple of items running in the latest YDC, so hopefully he's just busy & all's well.
    Here's my latest pride & joy in flower ATM - another Oz native Dendrobium aemulum (Ironbark Orchid)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

They are lovely

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh wow, Old, gorgeous flowers! All I see around here lately are mushrooms, all sizes, shapes and even colors. I tried Googling them but came up with nothing, so if it ever stops raining I'm taking them to the park to see if the ranger can ID them, (I don't want Winston eating them and getting sick).

Thanks Wyo, it was only one bad fb and 2 glowing ones since, so no harm done. As the old saw goes, you can't please everyone...

Cheers and beers and some sun please, whoever is hoarding it, please, pretty please send some this way...

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Here ya go Sues! I think I'm the hoarder
    Another wonderful day in the "Sunshine State" or as we say down here in Queensland "Beautiful one day, perfect the next"
    This is a shot overlooking the Brisbane River in the state capital.
    Glad you all like the flowers.

Glad to see there are still a few of you that come out to play - LOL!

Foggy this morning and cloudy and rainy all day here. I don't know if it is soon enough to get the wheat up or not. I was supposed to go in and sign the section 8 lease today, but the appointment got changed again (2nd time). My renter says the man we are supposed to see is sick, sorry to hear that, but is he the only one in the office that can do this? Much fuss over a lease if you ask me, but I guess that's the government.

Love the flowers!

So got the other 2 of my 3 chores done today.

I YDC, Do you?

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

'morning

Very foggy here today too.

I am still about, not got much to talk about so not been in.
    I've not been out doing anything at all, just been scanning and listing on eBid again. Managed to get 61 items up so far.
    I am not expecting many sales, they are special postmarks so not many buyers for them, I'd love to be proved wrong though

Old I admire your flowers, I sowed some seeds earlier in the year and when big enough I planted them out into my garden, some grew the right way and some grew downward, lol!
    Still, the slugs have enjoyed them and Cyril the Squirrel loves to dig around them!

Cyril is very crafty at getting at the bird food..

Attachment 51095

Attachment 51096

I put the pencil in there as a perch for the birds, he pulled the pencil out before nibbling at the nuts!

A suitable choon for Cyril..

Have a good day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About Oldandintheway
    Forum Posts

Cyril is a gymnast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etG-u27CrRw
    Here's a little visitor I had yesterday morning - "Pale Headed Rosella" (there was a pair)

Yet another native orchid almost in full bloom - Dendrobium falcorostrum (the Beech orchid)

I started my Gondwanaland planting out front yesterday with 2 cycads & my Wollemi Pine finally getting out of their pots & into the ground.
    Hopefully, I've got them in early enough to get established before the summer heat starts

Thread Information