Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hi everyone,
    Not a bad old day here in beautiful Suffolk. Just drinking a nice hot cup of tea ..... and listening to Zep.... great stuff Pos, many thanks. Glad to hear that you are feeling alive again! Know what you mean about kids when they say "I love you", doesn't matter how old they are, big or small - those three little words are just so good to hear.

Lol Annie! Great pic - hope that cold wet nose wasn't too much of a shock for you at 6am. Kaiser can't get up the stairs anymore, but at one time he used to open the bedroom door and jump on the bed - all 9 and a half stone of him! He's bigger than me, so I always came worse off! Reina lets herself into Lucia's bedroom and sleeps on her blanket on the floor, then when she wants Lu to wake she paws the duvet off her bed - sometimes Lucia is not well pleased if it's too early and all I can hear is !!!!

Old, JR hasn't made a mistake getting toothpaste/hemorrhoid cream mixed up - but I have! Not nice!
    Meebo, JR has the constitution of an ox - and has sampled some foul stuff in his time without ill effect. He has swiped the dogs treats, and even some
    peppermint 'sweeties' - which were in fact wax melts ....

Name:  peppermint sweetie melts.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  8.5 KB
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL Trish! Hope your allergy is better soon. Winston says woof to Kaiser. He's been greatly inconvenienced by all the rain, inside most of the time, so yesterday we were playing with his toys to while the time away when he went crash! into the wall. Fortunately Winston was fine, but the wall now has a nice big bum shaped crack in it. I told him there goes the holiday money, we'll get it fixed when I can afford it, fortunately he wasn't hurt which was the important thing.

The rain has also broken the yard out in a flood of mushrooms which have me scared to death as I have no idea if they're poisonous or not. I took them to the park ranger to ID but he couldn't tell what they were, so I go around the yard every day gathering up and tossing mushrooms and still they keep coming. I wouldn't worry but Winston eats everything and I read in a local paper abut a doggy who died of mushroom poisoning not too long ago and it scares me to death. I read that vinegar might help, so I'm going to give it a try. Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of mushrooms?

Not much else new, just a lot of same old same old. Hope everyone is doing well.

Cheers and beers,

Hello Sues, sure have missed you hun.
    So glad that you have called in, I was wondering where you were and was considering sending out a kilted scout to find you!
    Now then - these 'mushrooms' - I think they may well be toadstools, not mushrooms!
    We also get them popping up in our garden, I don't think they are poisonous - and normally a dog/cat/animal wouldn't eat them - unless they were absolutely starved - which I'm sure Winston sure aint!
    In the playing fields behind us and where we sometimes walk the dogs - we actually DO have mushrooms growing!
    Real mushrooms - not toadstools - and they are delicious! JR collects them and we have them fried with bacon.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome Sue.

So glad that you have called in, I was wondering where you were and was considering sending out a kilted scout to find you!

Trish - that would be one good way to have to go looking for Sues and the kilted scout! Think about it, girl!

I signed the contract to sell the apartment house last week, and the listing and signs are going out this week. Cross everything!!

Windy today and the stingy things are still out - Geez! I guess I am spoiled, not having to contend with them until now.

Hope everyone is having a super wekend - and a nice holiday to us Yanks!
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Tony and Wyo and Trish and Graham and everyone.

Thanks Trish, I hope you're right about the toadstools versus mushrooms, I honestly can't tell the difference, they all look alike to me. We do unfortunately have poisonous mushrooms around here, especially a large white one called an avenging angel, but it's huge and hard to miss, so it's easy to pick and toss in the trash bin. The others are scarier, tiny white ones and medium sized yellowish ones and even some black ones, icky all and scary to me, so poor Winston is indoors til I get the yard picked as clean as I can, then I'm going to try vinegar yet again, supposedly it kills mushrooms, hope it works better on them than the weeds which it didn't touch, fingers, toes and eyeballs crossed...

I think I'm going to have to Google toadstools and see what the difference is between them and mushrooms; if I could ID these as harmless it would certainly make me feel a whole lot better and Winston, too, the poor guy thinks he's under house arrest. At least we have our walks in the park every morning.

Watching NFL football today, most of my teams didn't do so well but the Bills came through, so that's something. Hope everyone is enjoying a nice lazy Sunday.

Any kilt man is free to find me and share his kilt anytime, LOL.

Cheers and beers,

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Good Morning Everybody.

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all

Misty start to the day here.

Never mind sending kilted men out!
    Will someone send a kilted lass my way please

I've been working on new listings and hope to break the 200 barrier in my new Postmarks shop soon.
    In case the sarge reads this, it's just an exercise to test the ebid defences
    So if you don't here from me send out a kilted lass to find me!

Coffee time....

Last edited by Poscar; 12th October 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

good one Graham

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts