My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Hi Yeller, hope you get time to listen to the tunes, my taste is very wide ranging so hopefully there is something you like.

I'm coming along nicely thank you and spending my time reading and mainly listening to my huge collection of music.

I will post a few more tunes soon.

Howdy, books!
    Seems like everyone has the post Christmas winter blues!
    Hope that you are keeping well, glad to hear you ar coming along nicely healthwise.
    Listening to your choons, I now have a new one to add to my funeral music list!
    I just loved the 'bury me naked' one, trouble is I don't think I could lay in me coffin whilst this was playing - being a party animal I would just have to resurrect myself and dance to it (with whisky glass in hand!). Great stuff!
    The Wynder K Frog "Green Door" bought back memories to me of Frankie Prawn (lol!) and his awful rendition way back in the 50's. Shakin' Stevens was (in my humble opinion) far better on the eye to watch!

Sales have been slow recently, I guess everyone is still getting over the Christmas spending spree.
    I'm not too bothered though, it has been lovely to spend more time with the family. Couldn't get much work done in the gardens as the weather has been just too awful for us.

Hope all regulars and newcomers too will enjoy a chat here, and maybe list a choon that they like (not compulsory btw!)
    Oh look - I have provided a few snacks for you .....

help youselves but please leave a donation to Tropical Trish's summer holiday fund! .

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Mmm... do like a nice party snack!

Evening all, been busy rearranging my independent websites and eBid stores, they were getting me a little confused, too many products crossing over between the different stores. Starting to get it all back in order now...

As you said Trish, it's certainly quiet out there... I do peek my head round the door here occasionally to see what's going on...

Hey mandart,
    I hope you enjoyed a few party snacks .... and left a donation for my holiday fund .... haa-haa!

Yep, sales are terrible both here and on t'other site.
    My obay sales for the last 90 days have halved.
    Hope you manage to sort out your websites and stores. I'm sure you will, you seem like a very determined chap to me!
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hey mandart,
    I hope you enjoyed a few party snacks .... and left a donation for my holiday fund .... haa-haa!

Yep, sales are terrible both here and on t'other site.
    My obay sales for the last 90 days have halved.
    Hope you manage to sort out your websites and stores. I'm sure you will, you seem like a very determined chap to me!
    Snacks went down well especially after nearly a full Saturday sitting at the pc to get my website alterations finished, which I successfully did before the highlights of the first F1 race of the season... bit too late to relax before bed but I'm going to push it!

Glad you were succesful with your website alterations Mandart. Jolly well done!
    Erm, where are you pushing your bed to?

I'm sitting here with a large Southern Comfort in hand and trying to chill out listening to some Puccini (my fave composer).
    It's been one of those days - Royal Mail wouldn't deliver a LL due to insufficient postage (I paid £2.60 for up to 500g - packet weighed just under 300g - recipient had to fork out £3.50 before collection) Rip off!!
    I have photographed all my receipts for evidence and made a complaint, and awaiting an explanation.

OH continues to brass me off, my patience with him is running dangerously low.
    Amongst other things, he has just almost gassed me out with the smell of burning filling the house and setting off smoke alarms. We had roast pork joint for Sunday dinner and he saved the crackling and put it into one of my microwave bowls and cremated it. He couldn't smell it burning, even though it was so burnt it actually melted a hole in the bowl, which is now in the bin alongside a saucepan that he was hardboiling eggs in and let it boil dry - VERY dry - blackened and ruined. I wish he would keep out of the kitchen.

Think I need another SC, so I will say adios before I blow a gasket ....

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Glad you were succesful with your website alterations Mandart. Jolly well done!
    Erm, where are you pushing your bed to?

Thanks! I was thinking of entering into a bed race but apparently they don't do that sort of thing anymore... Guess I'll just have to continue sleeping in it...

Thanks books, haven't had chance to listen to all of the choons yet.
    I must admit that I like the folk choons you selected, and since I have great love of Cornwall where we kept our first pub, (the New Inn as it was then way back in 1981), here are some choons that make me remember and cherish those days spent with the unforgettable and dearly missed Cornish locals.

Always a favourite was .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYBsg1MKTwc
    (JR and I spent a lovely day/evening at Port Isaac last year, it was where Doc Martin was filmed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNCcSJiZR1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq3Ya5Q1N3c

I also love Irish folk, can't keep my feet still .... just want to join in with the dancing!

For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information