Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vMNCys0BU

No music to this one, but kind of neat. I am not sure if this is one of the first JD loaders or not. I don't remember if I told you guys or not, but we found one of the first ones while cleaning up scrap on a farm in the community. They were having a machinery auction and it brought $2400.

Lovely day today, my charge was outside for about 3 hours.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wyocowgirl1 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_vMNCys0BU

No music to this one, but kind of neat. I am not sure if this is one of the first JD loaders or not. I don't remember if I told you guys or not, but we found one of the first ones while cleaning up scrap on a farm in the community. They were having a machinery auction and it brought $2400.

Lovely day today, my charge was outside for about 3 hours.
    ive never seen one of them in the uk , the old stuff here had a muck lifter on a front end loader
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, there I was at 6.45 pm minding my own business watching Oz thrash the Kiwi's at cricket AND KAA-Boooommmmm! a lightning strike on the house!
    The light fitting in the computer room exploded & yours truly soiled the lounge chair!
    Fortunately, I had the computer totally disconnected (as is my want during electrical events) so no damage there!
    So far this weekend I've had 32mm of rain & several nasty type storms have gone over - I think today will be a repeat of yesterday?
    Can't find any other damage on the house, so I guess I got off lightly (no pun intended!)
    Oh the joys of an Aussie spring/summer!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Holy Smokes..........if I may say that!!! Glad you are ok!!!!!! Wow!! That's too close!!! Closest I've had it is the next door neighbor in Kansas years ago whose tv tube got blown out from a strike! Hope your chair recovers!! lol
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wow Old! you had a lucky(ish!) escape there!
    Hope you are fully recovered now.

Wyo, I just love old machinery, the simplicity of the engineering on that JD was first class.
    Just recently as summer changed to autumn (fall) I heard a big machine to the left of my back garden, it was the biggest hedge trimmer I had ever seen, it just loomed over the the garden perimeter hedge and cut the top off it in about 1 minute flat!
    This is what I saw from my desk!

Attachment 51500

It then trundled around the front and this is what I saw from my kitchen window,,

Attachment 51502

Hows that for a back-end tractor attachment!!

A choon for Old and Wyo

Coffee anyone?

Have a great day
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone, it's been crazy lately but I just wanted to drop in and say hi. First my 10 year old laptop died and I was a few weeks replacing it, crazy to think how much we depend on our machines, I felt lost without it. Then my printer wouldn't work with the new laptop but fortunately bro switched printers with me, so tech is OK again, knock wood. Then I couldn't log into the forums, but was advised to change my password so I did and now I can log into forums again.

Also I finally got offered a job the other day, not crazy about it as it's non-professional, only part time and seasonal, but beggars can't be choosers and it's been 8 years since anyone wanted me, so I'll take it til something better (read full time professional with benefits) comes along. It would be so much easier to get a f/t library job in NY, but I really don't want to relocate while my parents are here, want to spend as much time with them as possible, so I'm stuck in NC, at least for now. I'd also love to work from home, but it seems like everything I run across is a scan or low paid. Guess I'll just have to keep on looking, sigh...

Hope everyone is well and cheers from me and Winston in his Halloween regalia,

Name:  Winston as a rapper 10-2015 #2.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  71.8 KB

Oh crikey Old!
    What a shock for you - ever likely you soiled your lounge chair (no doubt your strides too!) ...lol!!!
    Thank goodness you had the computer totally disconnected, you were unharmed and you have no further damage.
    Hope those storms pass over without causing further harm or damage to you all in Oz.
    We have had some pretty bad winds here too, and threats of flooding in some areas of UK, luckily we have had no major damage here.

Corr Pos, sure wish that tractor and hedge trimmer could get down the lane behind our wild hedge that desperately needs cutting down.
    I have to pay someone to get mine cut down each year, it's a pain in the butt as it grows upwards and outwards so quickly, full of brambles and flowering ivy.
    Thanks for the coffee and croissant and that choon was awesome! I loved it! Man, that drummer sure could play the spoons, and banjo was just brilliant! Must listen to more of their stuff, I think they are great!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

SUES! OMG..... so good to hear from you, we have missed you so much x (Sorry I missed your last post)
    Loving Winston's pic - so cool!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome back Sue!!!!

You've been missed.

Just for you to welcome you back..

and a woof to Winston
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey Sue's back Yeah!
    Winston looks mighty fine & love his bling
    The job is a foot in the door Sue & could lead to better things - in any case, it adds to the 'ol CV
    Been there done that with computers & jobs in the past!

This is what it sounded like - only MUCH louder!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DED812HKWyM

I seriously needed to calm my nerves down after that (any excuse to get the Bundy out)

Thread Information