Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Wise words indeed Old.
    Yayy! England won the footie ...whoop whoop!
    Understandably, French side may not have played their best due to the traumatic circumstances of late)

As for the winds here in UK .... aren't they just ghastly?
    I expect to see lots of damage in the gardens tomorrow, heard bins being blown over, just hope the greenhouse panels stay intact!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Not much news here, wind and snow last night, I don't think we got the 3-6 inches we were supposed too, thank goodness. I woke up about 3 am and couldn't go back to sleep for awhile. Maybe an hour or so.

I made the mistake of inquiring about a trailer that is for sale here in town. It has been fixed up really nice, but I don't think I want to be a landlady anymore. It is owned by a young couple and he is trying really hard to sell it to me.

Sues - good to see you! I was afraid your absence indicated computer trouble or worse - ill health. Glad to hear it was the former.

Here's a tune for you all -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91iw2QBkZRQ
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Sues, at the top of the page when you sign in there is a box to check that says remember me. If you change passwords you have to check this again even if you have in the past. That might help.(I hope).
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Wyo, eBid suggested I change the password and I did and clicked the 'remember me' button, but no joy, oh well, at least I can sign into the forums now. Plus all my listings are AWOL this am, I checked the forums and apparently I'm not alone, (I had no bill to pay as I haven't sold anything in ages and all my listings are RUS). Hopefully this isn't affecting too many people and the listings and store reappear soon; it's not a good idea to mess about with site changes, especially at this time of the year.

Congrats to England on your win! Here in NC we're pretty excited, the Panthers are 9-0 so far this season, a first for us. I'm hoping this is our year to go all the way.

Still battling a nasty cold, at least that's what I think it is, hope it clears up soon. Hope everyone is feeling better.

Cheers and beers,

Forum Newbie
    All-About underground2015
    View underground2015's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! It's good to be back!

Hia all
    I am just very new around here - and just getting to know how it all works.
    I am from Australia and a special hello to any of my fellow aussies out there.
    Cheers!

Hey underground - a huge welcome to the cocktail lounge!
    No doubt your fellow aussie pals will welcome you - as we all do do!
    Let us know what music you like and what the weather is like in your neck of the woods .... pretty awful here in UK after storm Barney.
    My other half (otherwise known as JR) was absolutely gutted to see the damage of last nights winds, we have lost 5 large panels from the greenhouse, including the door.
    I cried when I saw some of my biggest plumerias blown over, leaves damaged and uprooted, many other tropicals and cacti were also blown over and damaged. I cannot believe that the wind blew off the heavy lid of our fire pit - it's HUGE and very heavy, the waterproof cover has disappeared and garden furniture has also been blown into the hedges ....
    Sheesh, I so hate winter

Hope everyone is bearing up to local weather conditions, and remember that bearing up is better than bearing down ......
    (After having 5 children, you'd better believe me!)
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

G'day underground - great to have another Aussie here Here's a tune in welcome!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRyKCJUXehM

Not sure if you're a drinkin' gal or not but - here's a couple of good ones for you instead of that southern rubbish!

Forum Saint
    View Oldandintheway's Feedback (+385)
    All-About Oldandintheway
    View Oldandintheway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hey underground - a huge welcome to the cocktail lounge!
    No doubt your fellow aussie pals will welcome you - as we all do do!
    Let us know what music you like and what the weather is like in your neck of the woods .... pretty awful here in UK after storm Barney.
    My other half (otherwise known as JR) was absolutely gutted to see the damage of last nights winds, we have lost 5 large panels from the greenhouse, including the door.
    I cried when I saw some of my biggest plumerias blown over, leaves damaged and uprooted, many other tropicals and cacti were also blown over and damaged. I cannot believe that the wind blew off the heavy lid of our fire pit - it's HUGE and very heavy, the waterproof cover has disappeared and garden furniture has also been blown into the hedges ....
    Sheesh, I so hate winter

Hope everyone is bearing up to local weather conditions, and remember that bearing up is better than bearing down ......
    (After having 5 children, you'd better believe me!)
    Sorry to hear of your storm damage Trish - I know the feeling believe me!
    Mother nature can be a real Bi^&h at times. Just have to pick up the pieces & start again I'm afraid.

Hi everyone, once again I have been AWOL from the party! No excuses really.
    Sorry to hear about your storm damage Trish, we appear to have been lucky in that nothing so far has been damaged, though I did see several wheelie bins travelling down the roads on Tuesday night !

A big welcome to underground, hope you join in the fun.

One of my pals has nominated me on Facebook for the 7 tunes in 7 days, This is my first posted earlier today.

Your Honour, Pluto Shervington

Forum Newbie
    All-About underground2015
    View underground2015's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey all
    Thanks all for the welcome and answering all of my silly questions so far.
    The weather today has been a very hot 41 degrees, its ok for 1 day but sometimes when you get a run of hot days all together it starts to get unpleasant.

Tropical Trish –
    sorry to hear of your wind damage, lets hope the wind has eased up now.

Oldandintheway –
    I am a fellow “banana bender”, born in Mackay - thanks for the northern drinks. I am a drinking gal, but these days it’s a glass of red with dinner.
    Nice version of that song – totally different to the light hearted comical tone of the original.

I am into all sorts of music old stuff and new stuff even heavy metal sometimes just depends on my mood

Anyway, here is a tune and a gin and tonic…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-COVcMZL8E
    Cheers All!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information