eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Quote Originally Posted by hitw73 View Post
    it,s the only thing I miss about the gold coast up to 50-80 garage sales every week, here at Harvey bay 10-20 at best, still manage to pick up a few nice things this week 2 Rhodesian air force beer mugs from 1970s beerfest. almost new pool cue. very old cotton reel holder 4ft tall must have come out of a shop. and some ostrich & emu eggs set of vintage car card from white wings foods listed on ebid. now to try and sell the rest
    What a cool haul! I never seem to find much, but every once in a while I'll find some old history books or a nice piece of jewelry, of course I'm usually hard pressed to part with anything, the seller gene in me is definitely outclassed by the hoarder one.

Good luck with your sales, with stuff like that you shouldn't have a problem.

Cheers and a good afternoon to all from me and the big guy,

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi everyone

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've got to stop Googling people from my past, just found out another friend and former teacher passed away at 54, this is getting majorly depressing. It's easier to be ignorant and think everything's going well.

RIP Frank, you were one of a kind and a helluva sax player and you'll be missed by everyone who ever knew you.

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

its young is that?

Hi everyone,
    .......... crawls into the lounge seeking a stiff drink, an empty couch and a masseur ........ (preferably with kilt!)
    Yup, you guessed it, another full 10+ hours of caring for Li'l Miss Dynamite.

Sheesh, today has been brush and pan jobs galore, started with box of washing powder emptied, (my fault, should have known she would have found it hidden behind the laundry basket)
    Birdseed, sultanas and sweetcorn also graced the bristles of my brush and pan.
    We sure had lots of laughs though, she is just so funny, she cracks me up! I have had to wear a flashing Minnie Mouse red bow headband for her, she thought I looked cool, lol!!!

Sues, that is sad news indeed about your friend who has passed aged 54 - as Tony says, that is a young age to go. Just makes you think that you should enjoy every day of your life, coz one day it will be your last.

Hit, blimey - you are lucky to have so many garage sales to have a mooch about - around here we are lucky if there are one or two - I suppose it's the joys of country life. Sunday Car boot sales will start soon I expect.
    JR and I occasionally go to one, but we are lazy buggers on a Sunday, and JR loves his full English breakfast so by the time we arrive at a car boot sale everyone is packing up!

Old, fantastic!
    Just loved your selections to listen to, and also the pic of that deeelish chicken a-barbequeing away - Oh, just cannot wait to start my barby season - still a bit too chilly yet here in UK, but I'm easily led so if anyone wants a barby, I'm willing!

Now then, it appears that certain cocktailers and musicians (or just music lovers) have gone awol ..... hmmmm
    Let it be known that Sues and I will appear in your dreams doing our Irish dancing ...... even in OZ you are not safe....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7auErQnU6fU
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Irish Dancing?

Wot? Do you have a comment Tony?
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Proper Irish Dancing like My Bernie!

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Its Good Night From Me And Good From Him

Let it be known that Sues and I will appear in your dreams doing our Irish dancing ...... even in OZ you are not safe....

Oh no! Not that, anything but that! LOL!

Spent the day in town, it's meeting day for friend Gary at the Co-Op, so that makes it Lorraine and I run away for a little. We went to the Cowgirls of the West Luncheon and heard a lady tell tales about her grandfather and the wolves that were in Wyoming in the 1880's. Had roast beef and egg custard for desert. They got one (wolf) that was 9 feet 6 inches long and weighed 150 lbs.(if I remember correctly).

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

Thread Information