My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cocktails!!! and Music

Default Re: Cocktails!!! and Music

Lol! Well, at least it saves on bathwater!
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL Trish!

Winston is home safe and sound, he had two heartworm injections this time around, but he seems OK and his ear infection is gone and diarrhea, too, knock wood. Only 2 more visits and he'll be good to go to NY in early August, a little later than I'd hoped but still time to enjoy the river.

Cheers and happy weekend everyone!

Fantastic news Sue.
    I must say I take my hat off to you how you have looked after and nurtured Winston. Well done, gal!
    I sure hope that you make it this year to the river, seems like every year something or other crops up and spoils your plans.

My Kaiser is prone to ear probs, we have to get him ear drops and ear cleaner - German Shepherds ears are so prone to getting all kinds of stuff in them, with them being so erect.
    Just a single grass seed in the ear can cause probs like irritation, scratching of the ear and resulting infection.
    My two dogs need to get their jabs for Kennel Cough - so yet another big vets bill.
    I cannot believe the difference in vets fee prices compared to what they charge in Stoke, my hometown.
    We have to pay London prices here - rip off.

Anyways, I feel very happy with today's work - all YDC's sorted, nothing of great importance to be done so .......
    bring it on! It's FRIED DAY!
    Let's do it ... anyone else game?
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

I hear ya Trish, always something with the pets, though the boys never had much trouble, knock wood. Vet prices aren't too bad here, more in NY but IMHO just being there is worth every penny. Boys are still at bf's, good thing he runs a cathouse LOL and doesn't mind long term guests. They'll come back once Winston has gone to Dad's in September, wonder if they'll still remember me...

Fried Day, woohoo! Bring on the dancing boys in kilts!

Cheers,

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    I hear ya Trish, always something with the pets, though the boys never had much trouble, knock wood. Vet prices aren't too bad here, more in NY but IMHO just being there is worth every penny. Boys are still at bf's, good thing he runs a cathouse LOL and doesn't mind long term guests. They'll come back once Winston has gone to Dad's in September, wonder if they'll still remember me...

Fried Day, woohoo! Bring on the dancing boys in kilts!

Cheers,
    Big Chicago Blackhawks (Hockey) Stanley Cup celebration downtown Chicago today. Over 2 million people down there watching the parade. I was supposed to go downtown today for a jobsite visit but after seeing the traffic I figured I could find something better to do with 6 hours instead of sitting on a highway.

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Oh wow, now that is a big celebration! Smart of you not to get stuck in traffic, not a big traffic fan myself, driving or sitting. I did go to the tickertape parade in 1986 when the Mets won the Series but it was a short walk, though we did have to navigate another parade in the Village.

Cheers,

Geez Al, I wonder if there are that many people in Wyoming? I think not.

Today was hot and we worked in the metal building, but it wasn't bad. We started the fan first thing and let it run while we were at lunch. Finished our big pile of descriptions, now we just have pictures left and there will be about 50 new additions for the web site.

One of the things nice about Wyo, is it almost always cools off at night. It was 11 last night when I laid down on the bed and I was out very shortly after that, then woke up later and had to crawl under the covers. Just one quilt on the bed now though. 2 quilts through the winter months and sometimes a wool blanket.
    <a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

#2 the Larch

For Trish - Arrrgghhh!

Sam and Onika went to the vet on Thursday, got a checkup, shots, and pawdicures. That and a bag of food - $134. Liz says Cheyenne costs a lot more.

<a href=http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures target=_blank><font color=#111111><span style=font-family: Tahoma>http://us.ebid.net/stores/Princess-Os-Treasures</span></font></a>

I YDC, Do you?

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Wow Wyo, that is a lot, though Winston's heartworm treatment hasn't been cheap by any means. I'm just glad Dad is helping me out with the vet bills, otherwise I'd never be able to afford my honey.

I remember years ago they used to have free vet clinics where I lived in NY, once a month you could get shots, checkups, spay/neuter, whatever. I always thought that was a great thing and used to bring my kitty at the time, there was a bit of a wait but it was definitely worth it. Too bad there's nothing like that around here.

More muggy rain today, ugh. I'll trade for some nice cool sunny weather and toss in some free insect "pets" LOL.

Cheers and happy Saturday,

Our vets are expensive too.
    My sister was amazed when I told her how much they charge for vaccinations etc.
    Stoke, apparently, is one helluva lot cheaper.

I remember free vet clinics too Sue - I think it was called P.D.S.A. (People's Dispensary for Sick Animals)
    I think they still have them, but you have to be on benefits, and also contribute towards the treatment.

Turned out a decent day here, sun is out, but it's still feels too cold with WNW wind.
    I think I'll stick with our weather Sues - I would freak out if I saw one of those horrible insect "pet" ...eek!

Well done with the website work Wyo, and All - hope you are keeping cool in your pool! (Along with a few cold beers of course!)
    For
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information