eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: child benefit

Default Re: child benefit

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitsandPieces View Post
    the whole benefits system needs a complete overall and the dhss need to crack down on the millions it wastes on false claiments

my next door neighbours son lost both legs in irag but because he has prospetic legs now hes not considered disabled enough to claim dla

while some one with a bad back can live in relative luxery and still continue to work on dla handouts

all these false claims takes away money from the genuine sick and disabled
    Yes I agree with you, I think it is disgusting that your neighbours son does not get the DLA and all the other soldiers with their legs blown off as well absolutly disgusting. It also annoyes me when I see people jumping out of new jags and daimlers and running into asda after putting their dissability cards up, if they can afford cars like that they don't need the money and if they can RUN into asda they don't deserve it.

View shelleywelley's Feedback (+391)
    All-About shelleywelley
    View shelleywelley's Listings
    Forum Posts

The whole system needs a swift kick up the arris. My mum is panicking as she had to go for an assessment for her incapacity/dla benefit. She thinks they are going to take it off her, even though her fingers are twisted, her knees are shot and she is partially sighted through arthritis. On the other end of the scale I know someone who have fraudulently claimed for over 8 years he was on over 30k and she was getting over 200 a week in benefits even more annoying is the fact they've been reported and nothing has been done

View shelleywelley's Feedback (+391)
    All-About shelleywelley
    View shelleywelley's Listings
    Forum Posts

the whole benefits system needs a complete overall and the dhss need to crack down on the millions it wastes on false claiments

my next door neighbours son lost both legs in irag but because he has prospetic legs now hes not considered disabled enough to claim dla

while some one with a bad back can live in relative luxery and still continue to work on dla handouts

He needs to get welfare rights onto the case. My uncle lost a leg in a motorbike accident, he also had a prosthetic and was told he wasn't disabled enough. Took a while but he was eventually awarded.

Awww Shelly I hope she gets through okay, how can the take it off her, surely they could not be that heartless, then again I have my tribunal next week and I think I am going to get zilch, I have never claimed anything in my life so expect nothing now, so I won't be disappointed. We have a couple accross from us that have built a huge high fence around there house so that no one can see her walking round inside, cause she can't walk, well oh yes she can as I have seen her.

Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View PATRIOT73's Feedback (+173)
    All-About PATRIOT73
    View PATRIOT73's Listings
    Forum Posts

how about cappin cb to two children,u want more u pay fer em
    "WALKING IS DEFINITELY OVERRATED"

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is so sad, not to mention a disgrace that the young man/ex soldier doesn't get assistance. Here in the U.S. the Veterans Administration would be the ones to contact; assuming there is a similar veterans organization in the UK, they should be contacted about this.

I agree, a cutoff is needed, IMHO there are those who need help financially and those who don't - and the don'ts (high earners) shouldn't be getting assistance.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

All-About PATRIOT73
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shelleywelley View Post
    The whole system needs a swift kick up the arris. My mum is panicking as she had to go for an assessment for her incapacity/dla benefit. She thinks they are going to take it off her, even though her fingers are twisted, her knees are shot and she is partially sighted through arthritis. On the other end of the scale I know someone who have fraudulently claimed for over 8 years he was on over 30k and she was getting over 200 a week in benefits even more annoying is the fact they've been reported and nothing has been done
    too true
    these days wwwen u claim fer dla,,,,,,tthey ssend u a form to fill in,any1 can bs a form
    wwen i claimed ferit @ 18 [even tho i been special since i was 4] was sent to ave a medical.....................they dont
    now

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

In my opionin anyone losing anything fighting for this country should not HAVE to go through the rigmarole of trying to claim a disabilty benifit at all They should automatically be entitled to it and might I say at a higher rate of normal payout

They lost whatever, fighting for queen and country and IMO that entitles them to it unconditionally
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

All-About PATRIOT73
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    In my opionin anyone losing anything fighting for this country should not HAVE to go through the rigmarole of trying to claim a disabilty benifit at all They should automatically be entitled to it and might I say at a higher rate of normal payout

They lost whatever, fighting for queen and country and IMO that entitles them to it unconditionally

sue the queen

In the 40s and 50s our family relied on it, it was paid to my mother and she drew it out every tuesday and it fed us all till friday, them days people did live from day to day.

The good old days thats a laugh.

Thread Information