Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a nice suprise this morning....some BIDS

Default Re: Had a nice suprise this morning....some BIDS

Absolutely.... might even have white bread!

Great news.

I am on a good run as well, so far this month 21 sales, pre Christmas was 15-20 a month. Total this month £361.79 (so far). Not sure how this is happening as people keep saying you can't sell on eBid. Well folks, and especially anyone still on feebay, you can, and out of those sales I will be paying £7.24 in fees, on feebay I was paying £60+ a month before I had sold a single item.

Might be a McDonalds for us this weekend, a few more sales and I might even upgrade to large meals!

Keep up the good work everyone, we're getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by kreativebargains View Post
    Great news.

I am on a good run as well, so far this month 21 sales, pre Christmas was 15-20 a month. Total this month £361.79 (so far).
    Make that 22 sales, total £370.28.

That McDonalds upgrade is looking good!

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

bids are still on the rise,I know they are not sales till paid for but after so long of zip,it is nice to see and perhaps a new page for us all,buyers seem to be joining more and more and even better seems by the look of the forums buying more from quite a few

Not saying we are giving the big boys a run for their money in terms of sales etc but this could just be the start,call me the hopeful optimist but seems like buyers are finally realizing more and more that this is not only a viable buying alternative but perhaps a friendlier more buyer/seller oriented where the 2 can co exist so these buyers may turn into sellers attracting more buyer and so on,this can only be good,well as long as they are the buyers who pay and the sellers who deliver

Just my 2 cents worth,don't know what that comes out to in pence or whatever but either way take it for what you will,I am glad to see buyers,not only on my items but to read threads of sales from different ebidders,and hopefully a few of these buyers stick it out,keep buying or become sellers themselves

So good luck to all,hopefully for those in a slump keep at it and the sales will come,may take some time but they do roll around

Thread Information