Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1200$ in sales today on site

Forum Diehard
    View JJcards's Feedback (+1672)
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default 1200$ in sales today on site

Very good day for me so far on ebid,sales total 1208.45 as of now,got some shipping to do,then off to the cottage for the weekend,then back to listing and hopefully more sales

Default Re: 1200$ in sales today on site

Nice to have all those sales in the past few days.

Am just thinking it would be a decent thing to do and leave some feedback to all those 100's of customers - just to show your gratitude - and maybe even set an example to newbies.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have left feedback for a few,others(today)as soon as payment is made the others were all local clients so aside from me giving them a few extra cards and such cannot leave feedback for them but nonetheless my gratitude for each and everyone is there regardless of if it is possible to leave feedback or not

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations on your sales. This appears to be recent activity. Proves that sales can and do happen on eBid. Take very good care of your customer base. May your selling trend continue strongly on eBid. Would be nice to see this trend affect more sellers on eBid.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post
    Nice to have all those sales in the past few days.

Am just thinking it would be a decent thing to do and leave some feedback to all those 100's of customers - just to show your gratitude - and maybe even set an example to newbies.
    $1200 in cards? Hopefully they will ship by the end of Friday and can then leave feedback. Once my customers have paid, which is usually by Paypal and I have shipped, positive feedback is left.

As Mags suggests JJ, if your customers have paid by Paypal and you have shipped then please leave feedback.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

A question I have wondered about but keep forgetting to ask:

Is it possible to do private sales on eBid? This keeps identity of your bidders, buyers private. Feedback in that case would also be private.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JJcards View Post
    Have left feedback for a few,others(today)as soon as payment is made the others were all local clients so aside from me giving them a few extra cards and such cannot leave feedback for them but nonetheless my gratitude for each and everyone is there regardless of if it is possible to leave feedback or not
    Um... so most of these sales are off site? I assumed you were telling us about success *here*.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Most of the sales have been on here some have been local was just sharing my week

And the feedback I leave asap a buyer pays,never had an issue with that never will

Guess I will keep any sales I make at a show or from a local client who saw an item here but for whatever reason did not want to join to myself,I thought we were meant to put ourselves out there ebid being the sales platform but by people using pin it facebook etc some may find they live close by and would rather an in person deal,will keep those off the boards even though in a large way the site and the networking which everyone is using to move their goods are what got some sales and a sale is a sale is a sale but point taken will keep all non site sales unposted

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Say OP, is it possible to simply give a break down of sales made specifically on eBid, number and earning amount. It is a fair inquiry since the posted sales is such a brilliant amount. Imfo would be helpful to those aspiring to sell well on eBid. Would also add more confidence in the reported amount.

Off site sales ok, in the bigger picture. But eBid specific data would be most helpful and most needful. Particularly for newbies.

Forum Diehard
    All-About JJcards
    View JJcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not sure I get the add more confidence in the reported amount,I sold sports cards last week this week cards and iPHONES along with more cards

I had a card store for a number of years so most of what I have is left over stock on which I made my original profit back long ago so that is all profit,I still purchase new cards from my distributor and recently purchased a unit with a find of vintage sports cards of which I have already put a dent in my original cost

My total cost in the past month was just under 4k my total sales in the past month ex on site total 9k 90% of my sales come from sports cards have for years,the rest are odds n ends and when I can pick up deals at blowout sales like I did with the iphones,every now and then certain stores will basically have a 1 day blowout sale each half hour or hour a new item goes on sale sometimes up to 75% off,mostly big chains moving out older stock but you can get new items which I did on the phones some games a new tv for my gameroom etc it took some patience and a whole day but I got the deals I went for made a profit on the phones etc

I may not be the best person to ask on this as I like everyone hit slow streaks but when hot items go up for sale and I know I can make even a small profit on them well I get em but again for the most part sports cards is what I mainly deal in and for a number of years have done ok by me

Thread Information