My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Nonpayer left negative feedback

Unhappy Nonpayer left negative feedback

The nonpayer has since cancelled ebid membership, but left a negative feedback before leaving, claiming the coin for sale was fake! The coin was relisted and sold to another bidder who was completely satisfied. Is there anything I can do about this "sour grapes" negative feedback that was undeserved?

Forum Lurker
    View daysailer55's Feedback (+251)
    All-About daysailer55
    View daysailer55's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Nonpayer left negative feedback

If they didn't pay, is the 'Cancel Transaction' choice still available in the AAL log? I'd use that and maybe that will wipe out the negative as the transaction was never completed.

If not, contact support. Explain in careful detail, good grammar, and in complete sentences what exactly transpired. Don't assume anything. Carefully describe in plain English.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Explain the situation to support: support@ebid.net they should be able to straighten this out and remove the unwarranted negative.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Quote Originally Posted by jjcoinroom View Post
    The nonpayer has since cancelled ebid membership, but left a negative feedback before leaving, claiming the coin for sale was fake! The coin was relisted and sold to another bidder who was completely satisfied. Is there anything I can do about this "sour grapes" negative feedback that was undeserved?
    As previously said, cancel transaction since no payment was received. That will get rid of feedback and get your FVF back immediately. See #26 on the help page: http://us.ebid.net/help_after.php

I wonder how many are like me? As soon as they see a post like this I check it out and add them to my Black Ball List. They may never want anything I have but I am not going to take a chance.

I had the same issue, guy ordered 3 items from me..left nasty negative feedback. I contacted support and explained in ful what had happened and they removed the comments. That was before with had the cancellation option :P

Thread Information