eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busy Day tomorrow - Possible Birth??

Default Busy Day tomorrow - Possible Birth??

Just been notified today that the baby is in breach position at 38+1 weeks, so Andrea will have to go into maternity to get the baby turned so he's head down. They notified us that if the baby gets stressed they'll have to deliver the baby by emergency c-Section.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Busy Day tomorrow - Possible Birth??

Oh dear, Craig, that is a bit unsettling, but my sister had a C section a month ago and she's doing fine and so is my nephew. Hopefully it won't come to that, but either way it sounds like you'll be a Dad sooner rather than later.

Congrats to you and Andrea, here's hoping all goes well.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Wow - the time has flown in (well it has for us - not sure how Andrea feels about it!!!)

Hope it all goes well and quickly for her
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thanks guys, I'll pass the messages on. Hopefully they manage to turn and the C-section won't happen but the pic will be shown soon after birth whether by c-section or natural birth.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

Hi Craig, usually baby is too big to be manually turned at this very late stage in the pregnancy.
    It should have been done earlier - around 34-36 weeks.
    Babies seldom (but sometimes do) a 180% turn so near to the birth date.
    (They don't have much room to maneuver such a feat, especially as you said your baby is a whopper!!)

Was Andrea not told earlier that babies head was engaged into the pelvis?
    I had to be hospitalized at 28 weeks with two of my babies - they were transverse lie - lying straight across, neither head nor bottom first, making a normal birth impossible.
    Happy to say that all five of my babies were born naturally, no C sections involved.
    One of my babies was breech, bottom first.

I wish you and Andrea a safe and happy birth of your son, and rest assured Craig, the help and advice you will get during Andreas' labour will be second to none.
    I have every faith in our wonderful maternity nursing staff and dedicated obstetricians, and have 15 truly beautiful and healthy grandchildren to back up my statement!

All best wishes for a safe delivery, and wishing you and Andrea every happiness with your new baby son when he arrives.
    xxxTrishxxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View shabbird's Feedback (+89)
    All-About shabbird
    View shabbird's Listings
    Forum Posts

all the very best to you and Andrea and hope it goes all well.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wishing only good things for you all!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post
    Hi Craig, usually baby is too big to be manually turned at this very late stage in the pregnancy.
    It should have been done earlier - around 34-36 weeks.
    Babies seldom (but sometimes do) a 180% turn so near to the birth date.
    (They don't have much room to maneuver such a feat, especially as you said your baby is a whopper!!)

Was Andrea not told earlier that babies head was engaged into the pelvis?
    I had to be hospitalized at 28 weeks with two of my babies - they were transverse lie - lying straight across, neither head nor bottom first, making a normal birth impossible.
    Happy to say that all five of my babies were born naturally, no C sections involved.
    One of my babies was breech, bottom first.

I wish you and Andrea a safe and happy birth of your son, and rest assured Craig, the help and advice you will get during Andreas' labour will be second to none.
    I have every faith in our wonderful maternity nursing staff and dedicated obstetricians, and have 15 truly beautiful and healthy grandchildren to back up my statement!

All best wishes for a safe delivery, and wishing you and Andrea every happiness with your new baby son when he arrives.
    xxxTrishxxx
    Oh yeah, he is definitely a whopper, we were told his head was down but the little blighter had decided between then and now to spin around.They're having to do it now as she had a scan yesterday to confirm the position and was advised that the baby was breach, so the earliest appointment was for today at 2pm.

This week is my last week before my 3 week break but if baby comes out today, then I shall be phoning up and taking paternity leave 2 weeks early.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

It's an exciting yet worrying time for you both Craig, but Andrea will be in safe hands, so try not to get too stressed out, be strong for her.
    Sending all my good wishes to you both, and do let us know how you get on.xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information