Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Does anybody here collect Auto, Truck, and Motorcycle Literature?

Default Does anybody here collect Auto, Truck, and Motorcycle Literature?

Are there any other collectors here that like the smell of glossy paper in brochures or the nostalgia that comes from looking at vintage literature pieces? Lets talk!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Does anybody here collect Auto, Truck, and Motorcycle Literature?

I have a few listed. Have a look then maybe we can "talk".

I thought maybe some people out there would show an interest in vintage auto literature.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

The right person just hasn't looked. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

When someone is looking then the items are already listed and they should be able to find you (us).

I don't know what else can be done to get buyers. I'm trying to clear out a big 49 accumulation so don't want to buy anything until I can see a clear spot or two!

Good luck and try to be patient.

Hello, another collector here, but unfortunately I need to free up some space, so they will have to go. I've only got a few listed at present, but I plan to be adding some more as I can. In my experience the best way to sell them is to mention them on car forums and give a link to your listings, I don't think that there are that many collectors in the ebid community.

Thread Information