Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

Unhappy How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

Its been a while since i have been on here. Had a lot of trouble in the beginning setting up my GOOGLE MERCHANT ACCOUT. But that is all taken care of now. I have made a sale, Finally, Person used Google Checkout. How do i actually get the money now? Is there a waiting period? If so how long? If i can get money ridgt away how do i actually get it? Do i transfer to a account, say my checking account. I really do not remeber what i used, because it's been so long. Just want to get the money ,. now that i finally made a sale. So if someone could help, that would be great on going over the priocess of how this works. Thanks to anyone who helps, BECAUSE I REALLY NEED IT!!!

Default Re: How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

The money gets deposited directly into my bank account. I log on there,wait until the funds have been credited before I ship the item. Usually it's there right away, but for a new member it might take a few hours.

Thanks, Problem is, its been so long since i signed up for this. I DO NOT EVEN REMEBER WHAT ACCOUNT I EVEN USED. I had my wife check her account and i also checked my account. No money from this sale in either one of them? Is ther a place on the google site to check what account i have used ? This really stinks, because, it says persons credit card in google checkout was billed for the item. Just do not see money in either account. There has to be a place to go to check the account it went to no? Also does Google Merchant have a 1-800 to contact someone? Please Help!!!!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyBestCollectibles View Post
    Thanks, Problem is, its been so long since i signed up for this. I DO NOT EVEN REMEBER WHAT ACCOUNT I EVEN USED. I had my wife check her account and i also checked my account. No money from this sale in either one of them? Is ther a place on the google site to check what account i have used ? This really stinks, because, it says persons credit card in google checkout was billed for the item. Just do not see money in either account. There has to be a place to go to check the account it went to no? Also does Google Merchant have a 1-800 to contact someone? Please Help!!!!
    Did you receive an email from Google?
    A CC can be billed but you have to manually accept the payment, there is a link you have to click on, somewhere up by the shipped link area.

Unhappy Re: How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

Ok, the customer has been charged on his credit card. I have also entered my Socila security #. So i do not have any set Payout limits. I also found the account that the money is supposed to go to. But there is still no money transferred into that account yet. Is there like a 2-3 business day wait for the money to be transferred? Or will ity automatically be sent to my account after i ship the item to the customer?

Thanks everyone who is helping me on this, Dave!!!

Still do not see any money trasferred into my Checking Account. I found out which account i used for this Google Merchant Account. That was a question, yesterday. Did not remember, because it's been so long since i did anything as of sales with Ebid. So after figuring which account the money was to be transferred too. I checked and still no money. The customers Credit Card has been charged because it does state in My Google Account. Just figuring or wondering if there is a wait period for me to get those funds. Being this is my first sale, Do they hold the money for a certain amount of time? Being its my 1st transaction. Please someone help here. Need to know how to proceed. Plus i promised customer i would mail out today. Just want to be sure that i am getting the money. The item that i sold was over $300n in value, So i am really worried about getting this money. Thanks to anyone & everyone that helps. But i really need some answers!!!!

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Do NOT ship anything until you receive your money. Check out my Google instructions link to see if you have your account set up correctly.

http://www.jeweleffects.com/instructions/merchantaccount.html

Thanks Jewel, I DID ALL OF THAT A LONG TIME AGO. I verified the 2 small amounts of the Deposits that they sent to my checking account. But i was looking at the payouts schedule and it says the 1st intial payout will take 14 days, if it is a new account. Again this is my 1st sale. Even though i have had google checkout for a while. Is that correct, i have to wait 14 days? Now i am stuck between a rock & a hard Place. Because the customers credit card has been charged, Do i have to wait 14 days until the moeny is in my account to ship. The customer will be mad? No? Thanks for your help!!!

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Jewel, I DID ALL OF THAT A LONG TIME AGO. I verified the 2 small amounts of the Deposits that they sent to my checking account. But i was looking at the payouts schedule and it says the 1st intial payout will take 14 days, if it is a new account. Again this is my 1st sale. Even though i have had google checkout for a while. Is that correct, i have to wait 14 days? Now i am stuck between a rock & a hard Place. Because the customers credit card has been charged, Do i have to wait 14 days until the moeny is in my account to ship. The customer will be mad? No? Thanks for your help!!!
    How long ago did you set up an account?
    Even if you had to wait XXX days, the amount should be showing in your account.

Sorry Jewel stepped out for a hour. If You remember, About 6 months ago i was asking you to call me to set up the account. I was having major problems with opening the Google merchant acct. I do not know if you remember. But i was having problems, I could not see the settings tab every time i tried to set up the account. Then i downloaded Google Chrome and thats how i opened the account the right way. Settings tab came up, one i started using the Google Chrome. So i would say i opened it 6 months ago about, that's a rough estimate. But as for seeing money in my account, Nothing at all!!! I checked And everything was verified with the persons Credit card that was billed. He passed all the security checks. Just do not why i am not seeing it in my account? Do not understand!!! Now when i say account i mean my checking account. Not my google merchant account. The Money is in the Merchant Account, just has not made it to my checking account. Does Google offer any Phone Support For The Merchant Account?
    Last edited by MyBestCollectibles; 4th April 2012 at 08:22 PM.

Thread Information