My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

Default Re: How do I get my Money after a sale. Person used Googkle Checkout

Here is the Google Checkout Sequence

Starting from the last sequence to the first, From Top to bottom.

This is the order details, 1:20 pm is the start of the sale, 11:02 pm is when i processed the order and when his credit card was billed for the sale!!!

Apr 2 11:02 PM Order charged The customer's credit card was successfully charged for $339.99.
    Apr 2 11:02 PM Charge initiated You initiated a charge of $339.99 to the customer's credit card.
    Apr 2 1:35 PM Authorization successful The customer's credit card was authorized for $339.99, and passed all risk checks. (Expires Apr 9, 2012 1:20:07 PM EDT)
    Apr 2 1:20 PM Order received You received a new order. Google has sent the customer an order confirmation email.

I hope this helps you!!! Thanks so much for your time on this!!!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MyBestCollectibles View Post
    Sorry Jewel stepped out for a hour. If You remember, About 6 months ago i was asking you to call me to set up the account. I was having major problems with opening the Google merchant acct. I do not know if you remember. But i was having problems, I could not see the settings tab every time i tried to set up the account. Then i downloaded Google Chrome and thats how i opened the account the right way. Settings tab came up, one i started using the Google Chrome. So i would say i opened it 6 months ago about, that's a rough estimate. But as for seeing money in my account, Nothing at all!!! I checked And everything was verified with the persons Credit card that was billed. He passed all the security checks. Just do not why i am not seeing it in my account? Do not understand!!! Now when i say account i mean my checking account. Not my google merchant account. The Money is in the Merchant Account, just has not made it to my checking account. Does Google offer any Phone Support For The Merchant Account?
    Now that you mention it, I do remember you asking me to phone you to which I declined.

OK, so you are talking about your bank account not your Google account for payment. Is the payment showing in your Google account and is there a message up top about any payment delays? When was the payment made? Weekend?

If the payment is showing in your Google account, then you are good to go. Just wait for them to transfer funds to your bank (usually 2 business days)

Thanks, yes money is in Merchant account. Just not in my checking account. It takes 2 days? Ok, Does not say anything about delays of the payment at the top, like you are saying. So i guess i am ok. Just have to wait the 2 days. Also the payment was made on Monday Early in the Day and i processed Monday late in the day. So MAYBE INTO MY ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW,. Thanks for all your help, Dave!!!

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post

If the payment is showing in your Google account, then you are good to go. Just wait for them to transfer funds to your bank (usually 2 business days)
    I found this bit of information.

It might only apply to UK merchants.

Name:  payout.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  86.8 KB
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Yes i seen that also MPS16. I hope it's not that long. But if thats whatb it is, Then that is what it is. I would prefer the 2 days. Maybe i will get lucky!!!

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, yes money is in Merchant account. Just not in my checking account. It takes 2 days? Ok, Does not say anything about delays of the payment at the top, like you are saying. So i guess i am ok. Just have to wait the 2 days. Also the payment was made on Monday Early in the Day and i processed Monday late in the day. So MAYBE INTO MY ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW,. Thanks for all your help, Dave!!!
    Monday you got payment, it is now Wednesday, wait another day and hopefully your money will be in your bank.

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes i seen that also MPS16. I hope it's not that long. But if thats whatb it is, Then that is what it is. I would prefer the 2 days. Maybe i will get lucky!!!
    The new transfer rules came out about a month ago for new members signing up for a merchant account. You are not a new member so you should be ok.

I just had a person pay with google check out & Google deposites it directly to your banks account the second of every month. So you might have to wait awhile for your funds. I waited almost 3 weeks.
    This is My Famous E-bid Store.
    http://just-about-anything-sales.ebid.net/

This is My Famous Summer Fun Store
    http://summer-fun.ebid.net/

Treasures-Galor
    http://treasures-galor.ebid.net/

http://us.ebid.net/buddy/714173

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

This information is for USA users:

Marketplace payout schedule

Google automatically initiates payments to your bank account on the second of the month; exceptions to this are weekends or bank holidays. Payments will include orders charged up to two days prior to the day of payment, less any refunds issued from the previous day. Google Checkout will send your payout to your bank account; however, your bank may take an additional three business days to register the payout in your bank account. Please contact your bank representative for the specifics of your bank's turnaround time for electronically deposited funds.

Checkout Merchant payout schedule
    If you're new to Google Checkout, payouts will be initiated to your bank account 14 days after you successfully charge an order. After 60 days, Google Checkout will conduct a review of your account. During our review, we will consider a variety of factors to determine if your payout schedule should be adjusted. These factors are based on a proprietary set of rules, and include charge back rates, transaction behavior, and business credit reports.

If our review finds your Google Checkout account to be in good standing after 60 days, you'll transition to the standard payout schedule as described below. The financial contact specified in your Checkout account will receive an email confirming this transition. To ensure you receive important notifications from us, please add the following addresses to your address book: noreply@checkout.google.com and noreply@checkout.l.google.com.

The standard payout schedule is as follows: Google automatically initiates payouts to your bank account within two business days after you successfully charge an order. Once a payment has been initiated, your bank may take up to three additional business days to register the payout in your bank account. To learn more about your bank's turnaround time for electronically deposited funds, please contact your bank representative. At this time it is not possible to choose how often you receive payouts for your sales, but we look forward to offering more options in the future.

Full details here: Payouts FAQ

Full details here for: United Kingdom

Last edited by jeweleffects; 9th April 2012 at 05:03 PM.

Thread Information