Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: new to ebid, please help

Default new to ebid, please help

hi
    im new to ebid, please can you check out my listings and let me know what you think!
    also all my items are fixed price like, does this effect anything
    many thankss

Default Re: new to ebid, please help

Welcome to eBid. I have a large number of clothing items, well actually I am currently top for listings, but would love to see more sellers in the category, so you are very welcome.

A few suggestions for you:

1) Open a store. You are a Seller+, so you can open 5 for free. When you do advertise it using your store link, you can start by adding it to your signature for when you post in the forums.

2) Your listings are Run Until Sold. These will stay at the bottom of the listings. Change them to 7-10 days (your choice), and set to repost 10 times.

3) You are in danger of having some of your listings removed as duplicates. The title "Girls Sequins Jeans With Butterfly Belt 2-3 Years NEW" is used for different listings. You have spare characters so maybe add the colour.

4) Use the Plug Your Auctions to advertise, especially if you get new or unusual items, but be careful to follow the rules. You can only have one thread and must delete the old ones when you have finished with them.

Apart from that it all looks pretty good, good items and prices. Do be patient, this is not eBay, but you are not paying eBay fees or getting the hassle you can get on there. Sales are not yet spectacular, but I have had record months for the first three months of the year, and am on target to make it four, so eBid is getting there. And the more sellers we can get, the easier it should be to get buyers finding us, and then finding what they want.

All the best with your sales, create a new thread when you get your first sale.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

kreativebargains gave excellent advice! I would also suggest that you put a 'signature' here in your posts on the forum. That way we can get to your listings quickly. Click on Forum Actions, General Settings, then scroll on down the left side to Edit Signature...best of luck to you and welcome aboard!

thank you very much for your advice. please can you tell me what do i paste into the signature and also can you explain your fourth point, how do i use plug your auctions.
    once again many thanks

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

This thread is in the SELLING, STARTING AUCTIONS & EBID STORES. To start a plug thread, go to PLUG YOUR AUCTIONS, found by clicking the forums tab, top right of the page. You can post ONE thread per 24 hours. You can either keep adding a new post to your plug each day, or create a new thread. If you make a new thread, you have to delete the old one.

To do the signature, look for Astral's or bykimbo's helpful threads with lots of great info.
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...9C%BF-by-Kimbo
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...o-your-queries

Also, be sure to click the help button top right of any page, then READ the FAQ's on the left.....gives the do's and don'ts of the site, among other things.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information