Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: To Have or Not To Have a Bid Column

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: To Have or Not To Have a Bid Column

I am for bid column and simply reason for that in my opinion will be ‘’finally’’ answer for all previous…threads…questions…promotions…are we have traffic enough…or not…are we have enough buyers or not….are we have this or that…and so on…and will cut ‘’zillions’’ unnecessary threads about around this…
    ‘’bid column’’ will answer for all that once for all…
    Just show it and let’s see…....

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Dzambo, are you planning to list here again then? Does a bid column matter to you as a buyer?

Well…I have ‘’always’’ plan to list in here again…but not this time because I just don’t see in my eyes much activity from time where I list before where I selling most of time cheap and small items because of that activity before…but anyway I sell before pretty much in way of quantity but not much bigger items…not much expensive items…not items where I need to invest first bigger my money and ‘’wait’’ for sale…so…I like to see this time bid column and only reason for that maybe this time something will change it and if change it I will list again other items…but anyway bid column like I say will ‘’undercover’’ everything and it will show everyone how many real traffic we have and how many buyers…from ‘’Buy it now’’ price is impossible to see much because some peoples buy it but not coming back with bid column activity on particular site changes very much and with bid column many peoples coming back in two or three days or more days to bid again and if not won many peoples still on site and looking again if someone has same item for bidding and same game starts all over again…bid column brings to the seller more profit…for particular site brings more profit in fees…traffic going up…the buyers start talking around for particular site and many more good stuff bid column can bring…
    I mean I understand peoples who not like to see bid column in here and most of time answer is similar ‘’I am not kind of that buyer’’…’’Peoples like to see fixed price’’ and so on and so on…but let’s to be honest all behind that stay only one reason which is true a 100% and bid column will undercover all reality…but that’s ok…no problem…
    In the end I mean similar peoples have bidding wars on ‘’special auction’’ every month, so I don’t see reason why can’t have in regular auction…but if anyone look is going to see reality and bidding wars on special auction every month who placed bids who is for real bidding on that…I mean nothing wrong with that too…I just saying why we can’t have similar bidding wars in normal auction with buyers who not participate much on eBid forums I mean new members…but I can see only in that in auction where is for sale most of time iphones or games systems and most of time ‘’that’’ auction has many bids and comes from newbie’s but not in regular auction stuff…anyone can see that...but anyway again I think bid column is good auction tools to have it and show it in particular site everybody to see it…and o yea I will bid on every items which is interested for me and I will bid again as many times as I think is worth to me to pay for that…I mean I don’t care if someone outbid me I will try to outbid him if is price in my range I willing to pay…and I do that all around for the last 10 years…

Thanks again for reply…’’Marie’’… ...

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just find it very disappointing that after a few months there have only been 50 votes in total.

(And people say that my Alexa figures are not worth lwatching - Well they are on their way down again).

A year ago ebid had 3 or 4 pages of new posts.

Now there is one or 2!

A bidding column just might bring some interest to the site.

Its worth a try for say 6 months.

And ebid should tell us the sales figures before they start the trial.
    And then at the end of the trial.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Julie m'dear, it's 56 voters so far with 56 votes.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    *waves* to Kim
    *waves back*

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

A year ago eBid had 3 or 4 pages of new posts.

Now there is one or 2!

Well…only one eBid forum ‘’The Kitchen Table’’ still unbeatable and doesn’t matter what, what happened in the past year or even two years The Kitchen Table is always busy and NOT even one day or 24 hours pass by without someone write something in that particular forum…and most of time I mean…heh…look at me is not most of time is a 100% average new threads or answers will keep post from that stuff in 1st page not second page is always first one…all other auction stuff can wait or a less writing but no way in that thread The Kitchen Table….I mean that’s ok with me I just saying what I see…So…from that one you can see where is traffic and where the most interest in something…

For ‘’only’’ 56 total of votes for bid column sait it all…but if someone put another pool for about non auction stuff I bet we will have couple hundreds vote just like that…and that sait it all too…

In the end this is how it is…and again no problem with me for that…peoples like to writing about anything…...

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Julie, you are flogging a dead horse! I can't even see why you care so much. It will not improve the functionality of eBid.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Totally agree, Madelaine. It is inconceivable that something as important would not have been considered by Gazza. As much as they value their 'veteran' members, I am pretty darned sure that they would not be swayed by 56 voters!!!!

I am for bid column and simply reason for that in my opinion will be ‘’finally’’ answer for all previous…threads…questions…promotions…are we have traffic enough…or not…are we have enough buyers or not….are we have this or that…and so on…and will cut ‘’zillions’’ unnecessary threads about around this…
    ‘’bid column’’ will answer for all that once for all…
    Just show it and let’s see…...
    Are you honestly saying that members should have whatever they request just to prevent 'unnecessary' threads.!!!????
    Good heavens!

Forum Master
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Are you honestly saying that members should have whatever they request just to prevent 'unnecessary' threads.!!!????
    Good heavens![/QUOTE]

No…no….’’should’’ not…I just saying I know very well why bid column is not appear and you know it reason very well too…you can try to explain in all other ‘’zillions’’ way but only one correct answer is true…and for that true answer we don’t have it…and that’s ok with me too…no problems...owners can do whatever likes in here I just saying my opinion…you can have yours opinion too and various reason why we don’t have…

Thanks for reply...''knit wits''...

Thread Information