Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feedback

Cool feedback

hi.brand new to e-bid.silly question but does it work the same as e-bay regarding feedback.i.e i leave feedback after my purchase arrives.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: feedback

yes for a buyer that is best time to leave it
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View crafters_corner_2's Feedback (+327)
    All-About crafters_corner_2
    View crafters_corner_2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome

Feedback here is the same as e-bay in that it is entirely voluntary. Some sellers leave feedback immediately after payment, others wait until they receive some from the buyer. If you are happy with your purchase and leave feedback upon receipt,l I'm sure your seller will be delighted

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, feedback works much the same on here as Feepay; though unlike Feepay, you can change/amend feedback at any time after leaving it, if necessary.

Oh and welcome to eBid.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Welcome.

Much better here. Unjustfied negs can be fixed. Thoughts can be added after the first entry. It can be changed if things go wrong after the sale ends. I leave feedback when I ship. Then it is done in one operation.

Forum Lurker
    Nutter Fort, West Virginia, United States
    View rhoover77's Feedback (+5)
    All-About rhoover77
    View rhoover77's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wish some people would leave feedback, I always do...

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View sheffieldtony's Feedback (+1287)
    All-About sheffieldtony
    View sheffieldtony's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rhoover77 View Post
    I wish some people would leave feedback, I always do...
    I Leave Feedback Immediately on Receipt of payment from a buyer, and I expect sellers to do the same. If a seller doesn,t leave feedback for my payment, I don,t leave feedback on receipt of goods. I feel they are waiting to see if I leave a negative feedback so they can retaliate . I also believe it is good manners to say thank you for payment.as soon as it is received. Maybe Im old fashioned.
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/OldPostcards

Click on Link & Join EBid.
    http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/317570

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheffieldtony View Post
    ....If a seller doesn,t leave feedback for my payment, I don,t leave feedback on receipt of goods. I feel they are waiting to see if I leave a negative feedback so they can retaliate ......
    As feedback can be amended at any time on eBid this theory regarding the use of negative feedback does not apply.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rokin's Toys policy is to only leave feedback when the customer has taken the time to leave it for us first. We got fed up of giving positive feedback to buyers only for what amounts to 99% of them not taking the time to leave us feedback in return. So the policy now is, customers should check their items, if happy with everything etc, then they are to leave feedback and we will then leave feedback for them which also includes a comment about being prompt to pay and a pleasant transaction etc. It is still their choice whether they leave feedback for us or not, but it is made clear, they will not get any feedback from us until it is left for us first out of the courtesy that we know they have recived their item(s) and are happy with everything and the service etc. We cannot see why a buyer should benefit from positive feedback from us when they cannot take the time to return the favour. We still have customers from 3 years ago who have never left feedback for us despite it being left for them which is why we now have the policy we have. And to be honest, it is a more than fair policy, why should a buyer never leave feeback for you when they benefit from the positive feedback left for them!

Anyways, yes, feedback here is the same as FeeBay but without the dictatorship regime and unfair feedback system. And you can edit feedback if something changes, especially if neutral feedback was left for whatever reason even if the circumstances were beyond the control of the seller. A few years ago, a buyer let me know via neutral feedback that their item had not arrived. They bought the item over the New Year holiday, they lived in America or Canada, cannot remember, but also weather conditions were terrible here in Britain and over there this created delays/back logs on top of the holiday back logs. As the Royal Mail period for delivery time had passed they declared it lost then I refunded the buyer etc, then a few days later, the item was delivered whcih they notified me of, so I re-invoiced them so they could pay for it again which they did and I left positive feedback for them which mentioned the problems that were beyond our control, and they said they would change the feedback to positive but they never did! But I do like the option to be able to change feedback so I might change our feedback to them from positive to neutral.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

Everyone has their own way of doing things....

As a Seller - As soon as payment is cleared I leave feedback - the buyer has completed their side of the sale. It also lets the buyer know that their payment has been received safely.

As a Buyer - I leave feed back once goods arrive safely. If there is a problem I use the AAL to contact the buyer in the first instance rather than jumping straight to negative.

And remember that on eBid unjustified and unwarranted feedback can be removed by 'Da Boyz' at support
    --Linda--
    all feedback from eBid

Thread Information