eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New to ebid - I need help

Forum Newbie
    View Onemore2's Feedback (+1)
    All-About Onemore2
    View Onemore2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy New to ebid - I need help

I need help please. Can somebody tell me which plan to take up as I shall be both buying and selling and I find the screens most user unfriendly. Would I need the Buyer + ? I see the fees for this are high and as I am a pensioner that is an awful lot to me. Many thanks

Default Re: New to ebid - I need help

Obviously if you intend selling the Seller+ is the best option, but it really depends on your own circumstances. If you are selling a few items now and again it may not be worthwhile. Most people who have paid are usually glad that they did so and have more than regained their fees, but as I say, it all depends on how much you would use it.

How many listings do you usually have on eBay? And are you likely to have similar, more or less on eBid? Do you pay for an eBay store? If you can give us a few details then we can give better advice.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New to ebid - I need help

Quote Originally Posted by Onemore2 View Post
    I need help please. Can somebody tell me which plan to take up as I shall be both buying and selling and I find the screens most user unfriendly. Would I need the Buyer + ? I see the fees for this are high and as I am a pensioner that is an awful lot to me. Many thanks
    There are no buyer fees, only seller fees.
    A seller+ lifetime membership costs 49.49 (one off payment) and you get all the bells and whistles including 5 free stores, free listings (unless you opt for gallery style auction listings which incur a 2% FVF when item sells).

You can list as many and as long as you like. You dictate the shipping and payment options and feedback is both ways and both editable.

Other, less expensive subscriptions are available, the lowest being 1.99 for 7 days but you don't get all the bells and whistles for it.

All types of subscriptions (except seller+ lifetime) are recurring which mean eBid will charge you automatically every cycle until you decided to downgrade back to a buyer.

You have 24 HOURS FROM SIGN UP to decide if you want the seller+ lifetime for 49.49 or else you will pay 74.99

Remember, Ebay charge 15.00 per month just for 1 store then all the fees for listings.
    Or you get 50 auction listings per month for free but the FVFs are extortionate
    Last edited by jeweleffects; 18th July 2012 at 11:12 PM.

Thread Information