eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Question to All Active Sellers!!!

Forum Newbie
    View conwayky's Feedback (+82)
    All-About conwayky
    View conwayky's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Question to All Active Sellers!!!

I am an active selling Advertising, Old Paper Items and other Old Items.

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rhoover77 View Post
    I check out all auctions but if your not from the US then I don't buy...

I could send you a postcard quite cheaply.

Do you collect postcards?

Still here and kicking... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    This is the problem, every person who owns a computer want to make money on the internet.
    The more sellers there are the less sales there are to be spread amongst the sellers.

The whole world is in a recession and I can't see it coming right for quite few years, every government and every bank is now broke and the IMF and the EU keep lending money to each other that they don't have.

So I don't agree with this "hopefully it will pick up in the near future" concept.

(much as I'd like to)
    Your spot on with that comment

Forum Diehard
    View JimmyCee's Feedback (+85)
    All-About JimmyCee
    View JimmyCee's Listings
    Forum Posts

If your a fisherman on the east coast of Virginia, look at our offerings.
    If you select items you like I can guarantee they will be in transit the day after you pay for them, possibly even that same day.
    The you'll be at a huge advantage over the other fishermen....you will be catching all the fish in the area

Forum Lurker
    View MelmacALF's Feedback (+76)
    All-About MelmacALF
    View MelmacALF's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is the problem, every person who owns a computer wants to make money on the internet.
    The more sellers there are the less sales there are to be spread amongst the sellers.

The whole world is in a recession and I can't see it coming right for quite few years, every government and every bank is now broke and the IMF and the EU keep lending money to each other that they don't have.

So I don't agree with this "hopefully it will pick up in the near future" concept.

(much as I'd like to)
    The more ebid users (most people are both sellers & buyers nowadays) there are the greater the variety of items for sale and the greater the number of potential buyers, both positive for ebid
    Last edited by MelmacALF; 26th July 2012 at 05:54 AM.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well…in my opinion I don’t see that much in here in way of serious sales and business and ‘’of course’’ I always thinking on average on whole site and not only for particular sellers which we don’t have that many who can sell regularly who can sell anything and everything without using YDC auction or buying from each other and all that can’t be real orientation for all new potential sellers who might like to join…new potential sellers like ‘’babe’’ already say most of expect and wants to make money on internet…and that ‘’expectation’’ comes only from traffic and many buyers around like ‘’only buyers’’ who not selling anything…and that’s is the real business and real money but is not where you going to buy from other just because that person buy something from you doesn’t matter if you really need this item or not or you will pay higher price for that just to please other or just to round up feedback…and for that reason I stood with ‘’babe’’ opinion more or less but still ‘’babe’’ opinion is very good…what we for real need: many sellers with anything and everything for sale and about 80% buyers who is only buyers and not selling anything and 20% can be buying from each other but NOT like we have in reverse in here in the past couple years…on other auction site many make good business just like that…but above all we still need traffic to reach that and ‘’traffic’’ what we have now from only high buying and bidding war from ''usual way'' just can’t be real orientation for brand new potential seller who like to make money…in the end nothing wrong with YDC stuff or buying from each other but again that is not real orientation and this way will not draw in here various sellers with various item who like to make serious business….is just is like normal way of business where person go in any retail store to buy something and not sell something in that retail store or say retail I will buy if you buy later something from me…again is just my only opinion and opinion for ‘’average’’ business in here….

Quote Originally Posted by jcjigs View Post
    If your a fisherman on the east coast of Virginia, look at our offerings.
    If you select items you like I can guarantee they will be in transit the day after you pay for them, possibly even that same day.
    The you'll be at a huge advantage over the other fishermen....you will be catching all the fish in the area
    jcjigs...... what do you sell ?

If I wanted to buy a fishing lure I would maybe type in fishing lure into the search box to find who is selling them. Your exposure point for anyone doing that is only 3 listings - and those 3 are all the same design with different weights so exposure point of 1 product.

You have nice products - but why not put fishing lure into the titles?

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Well…in my opinion I don’t see that much in here in way of serious sales and business and ‘’of course’’ I always thinking on average on whole site and not only for particular sellers which we don’t have that many who can sell regularly who can sell anything and everything without using YDC auction or buying from each other and all that can’t be real orientation for all new potential sellers who might like to join…new potential sellers like ‘’babe’’ already say most of expect and wants to make money on internet…and that ‘’expectation’’ comes only from traffic and many buyers around like ‘’only buyers’’ who not selling anything…and that’s is the real business and real money but is not where you going to buy from other just because that person buy something from you doesn’t matter if you really need this item or not or you will pay higher price for that just to please other or just to round up feedback…and for that reason I stood with ‘’babe’’ opinion more or less but still ‘’babe’’ opinion is very good…what we for real need: many sellers with anything and everything for sale and about 80% buyers who is only buyers and not selling anything and 20% can be buying from each other but NOT like we have in reverse in here in the past couple years…on other auction site many make good business just like that…but above all we still need traffic to reach that and ‘’traffic’’ what we have now from only high buying and bidding war from ''usual way'' just can’t be real orientation for brand new potential seller who like to make money…in the end nothing wrong with YDC stuff or buying from each other but again that is not real orientation and this way will not draw in here various sellers with various item who like to make serious business….is just is like normal way of business where person go in any retail store to buy something and not sell something in that retail store or say retail I will buy if you buy later something from me…again is just my only opinion and opinion for ‘’average’’ business in here….
    @Dzambo
    You say ebid needs more serious sellers and buyers.
    And not to just rely on YDC auctions and selling to each other via the forums.
    Whilst I agree with you, it is easier said than done.
    If you owned ebid what would you do to increase sales for everyone ?

(in two lines please)

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

@Dzambo
    You say ebid needs more serious sellers and buyers.
    And not to just rely on YDC auctions and selling to each other via the forums.
    Whilst I agree with you, it is easier said than done.
    If you owned ebid what would you do to increase sales for everyone ?

(in two lines please)

Well…heh...for first person can’t increase sales if peoples don’t know you even exist and selling something…so…for first person must do example what do all first 100 sites world wide before end up in that list for first 100 sites if you do business only online….because all this first a 100 sites starts with nothing before many years and take the risk…business is the risk not pleasure…who stay only with pleasure stays out of the serious business…because will not wait for you and many rivals will jump in…

Well...how to do that is the long story or writing how to do and is much longer from ‘’in two lines’’…so…other times…

In the end like you ask and this is only my opinion nothing personal….is late in here almost 4 AM I go for sleep, thanks for your reply ‘’babe’’…...

Thread Information