My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Importing Feedback

Default Importing Feedback

I had a feedback rating of 100% with eBay until they allowed some newbee to destroy it with a negative feedback. It was the first time she had ever bought or sold anything and she thought her package took too long to arrive. Never contacted me or checked the tracking before filing a complaint and the feedback. Package arrived the same day, by the way, but she won't remove the feedback and eBay sais I have to 'respect her wished'. Now it's 96.8%. Not something I want to import after working so hard to maintain 100%.
    Consequently, I have decided to build my empire elsewhere!!!! I would like to know how I can make people aware of my experience and good feedback rating. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Importing Feedback

I didn't want to import my other feedback here even though it was 100% I wanted a clean break and to show sales could be achived on this site when I came back in 2008, so all my feedback is from eBid.

I put a Rapatoo badge on my about me page just in case any buyer wanted to check me out. I don't know what the rules are now over there but I would put an answer to your negative, if you can, explaining your side of the situation. If somebody wants one of your items I'm sure just one negative won't put them off.

Why not buy a couple of things here just to get your feedback going and show that you are an active ebid member?

I chose not to import feedback as well. All my feedback is from about the past two years. I joined before that that didn't get active here until May 2010.

Instead, I started by buying some craft items that I wanted and by participating in the monthly charity auctions (YDC). It didn't take me long for my first sale though.

I'm sorry about the neg on the other side. That must have been so discouraging, especially when their support team won't back you up. The support team on eBid is very good. In fact, there are many good things about eBid and I hope that we see the site continue to grow.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    I didn't want to import my other feedback here even though it was 100% I wanted a clean break and to show sales could be achived on this site when I came back in 2008, so all my feedback is from eBid.

I put a Rapatoo badge on my about me page just in case any buyer wanted to check me out. I don't know what the rules are now over there but I would put an answer to your negative, if you can, explaining your side of the situation. If somebody wants one of your items I'm sure just one negative won't put them off.

Why not buy a couple of things here just to get your feedback going and show that you are an active ebid member?
    Agree 110%. I also want to say that 1 or 2 bad fb's won't deter me as a potential buyer, provided there's a thoughtful explanation given; we've all encountered a few problem folks over the years.

Haven't imported my fb from anywhere, though you used to be able to use Repartoo, not sure about now, I've heard they charge a fee and not sure if eBid still allows this. You might want to check with support: support@ebid.net on this.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Smile Re: Importing Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Basketorium View Post
    I had a feedback rating of 100% with eBay until they allowed some newbee to destroy it with a negative feedback. It was the first time she had ever bought or sold anything and she thought her package took too long to arrive. Never contacted me or checked the tracking before filing a complaint and the feedback. Package arrived the same day, by the way, but she won't remove the feedback and eBay sais I have to 'respect her wished'. Now it's 96.8%. Not something I want to import after working so hard to maintain 100%.
    Consequently, I have decided to build my empire elsewhere!!!! I would like to know how I can make people aware of my experience and good feedback rating. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi i wonder how you import feedback from ebay. I created aboutme page on ebay, but there is no blank for me to add the code which ebid provides.
    Do you just add the code in the paragraph text? Thanks for your help in advanced.

Forum Lurker
    Nutter Fort, West Virginia, United States
    View rhoover77's Feedback (+5)
    All-About rhoover77
    View rhoover77's Listings
    Forum Posts

You have to be a lifetime member or something like that to import feedback....

Thread Information