My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Watch list

Default Watch list

Like on Ebay I would like to see 'Watch List' to show who has added our item to their watch list so we get an idea if anyone is following the auction? Not sure if this was already raised addition but I'm new here and thought this would be helpful for sellers.

While I'm here, I might as well give you the link to items I am selling...stunning artistic jewellery: http://uk.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?mo=account-pending

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Watch list

Hi JewelleryGirl

This WAS discussed recently and a small number of people were in favour of having watchers show up.

One of bnntreasures's threads on the subject is here

I respect the views on subjects like this on from sellers of longstanding membership as they understand better how this site works than those who have just arrived.

The eBid bosses regularly come on the forum to help sellers and I have found them very quick to reply to individual questions.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Hi JewelleryGirl

This WAS discussed recently and a small number of people were in favour of having watchers show up.

One of bnntreasures's threads on the subject is here

I respect the views on subjects like this on from sellers of longstanding membership as they understand better how this site works than those who have just arrived.

The eBid bosses regularly come on the forum to help sellers and I have found them very quick to reply to individual questions.
    Agree 110%.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

ah ;o( that's a shame...not sure why no one is bidding as there's enormous amount of 'view' in a short time the items were listed unlike on ebay. But with ebay the viewing is small someone always bid there and ends in a sale...not sure what's going to happen here with ebid as this is my first time listing stuff for sale and I don't have any feedbacks either so may be people won't trust me without feedbacks? I tried to search for stuff to buy to get some feedback but the stuffs I want are not selling on ebid! or if they are there isn't much of a selection like with ebay? Do you know any other websites as good or similar to ebay other than ebid?

thanks for that bnntreasures, appreciate your thoughts ;o)

thank you

Never put all your eggs into one basket, I still sell on the other E site but as i sell something there i am also putting a flyer into the package letting my customer know that i am selling on ebid & can save them money on future purchases. I have been a member for 5 years & have not sold anything myself but i can't complain because i haven't really put fourth the effort needed to bring in the sales. I have just started putting the flyers into packages last month.
    Think of it this way you spend $50.00 here on ebid & what do you get, a website store for life with no hosting fees. If you were to open your own website store you would pay that if not more a month. You would still have to bring buyers to your own website just like you do with ebid. So ebid is the better value in my opinion.

The bottom line is we have to work to be successful whether its here on ebid or the other Esite or our own website, nothing in life is just given to us we have to work for it.

View apennysaved's Feedback (+15)
    All-About apennysaved
    View apennysaved's Listings
    Forum Posts

I just think its great to see more and more users In the USA joining the site!

Thread Information