eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid is the way of the future

Forum Newbie
    All-About MuranoGlassArt
    View MuranoGlassArt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid is the way of the future

Hi Everyone

I think eBay should really watch their back as eBid steams ahead in leaps and bounds. Despite the fact that eBid is somewhat smaller than eBay, as both a personal and business seller on eBay, their arrogance and inflexibility in a number of areas will I feel be their downfall. I compliment the team at eBid on what is indeed a unique feature when it comes to auction sites namely the forums tool. A refreshing, innovative and progressive auction site to move my entire business dealings to.

I find personally that being proactive and never settling for just one form of advertising or self-promotion is the way to go. Use the link to your eBid store and post it on all your personal / business emails to get the word out. Offer a SPOTTERS fee or affiliate commission to those that refer leads to your store which result in confirmed sales. After all, I feel everyone would like some extra cash in their pockets just for referring an interested party to your store.

Food for thought?

Best wishes

Dean

Live Free And Fly High, New Mexico, United States
    View CrazyJays's Feedback (+106)
    All-About CrazyJays
    View CrazyJays's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid is the way of the future

Hello

Did you know you cant put links on ebid that go to website that sell items?
    Even if you own it or not.

You are not alone in thinking that eBay are arrogant and inflexible. If we can get eBid better known I am sure that there are many who would gladly move over. I for one would like to see eBid as a serious competitor, and sooner rather than later. Unfortunately the reality is that it is still hard work to sell on here, though sales can be made and things are definately improving, and sales are still relatively easy to make on eBay, though I think things are getting more difficult, and the important profit is certainly getting harder to make there.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MuranoGlassArt View Post
    Hi Everyone

I think eBay should really watch their back as eBid steams ahead in leaps and bounds. Despite the fact that eBid is somewhat smaller than eBay, as both a personal and business seller on eBay, their arrogance and inflexibility in a number of areas will I feel be their downfall. I compliment the team at eBid on what is indeed a unique feature when it comes to auction sites namely the forums tool. A refreshing, innovative and progressive auction site to move my entire business dealings to.

I find personally that being proactive and never settling for just one form of advertising or self-promotion is the way to go. Use the link to your eBid store and post it on all your personal / business emails to get the word out. Offer a SPOTTERS fee or affiliate commission to those that refer leads to your store which result in confirmed sales. After all, I feel everyone would like some extra cash in their pockets just for referring an interested party to your store.

Food for thought?

Best wishes

Dean
    AMEN to that…I just hope more serious sellers will read your opinion and chose which way can go to sell own items…

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

I compliment the team at eBid on what is indeed a unique feature when it comes to auction sites namely the forums tool. A refreshing, innovative and progressive auction site to move my entire business dealings to.
    Welcome to ebid

What is the forum tool that you speak of ?

ebid has been around for a long time, and has been growing steadily.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Everyone

Food for thought?

Best wishes

Dean
    Welcome to eBid Dean,

eBid offer an Affiliate program plus the buddy points referral scheme.
    See here:

http://www.ebid.net/forums/forumdisp...iliate-Program

Thread Information