Forum Diehard
    View JimmyCee's Feedback (+85)
    All-About JimmyCee
    View JimmyCee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Newbie alert!!

Mel
    yes should have been nooks

Honestly I cant remember where in the world that phrase came from, I know it's from my youth.
    Being raised in NYC during the middle of the 20th century, ( or was it the 19th ) I have been exposed to many people
    of different nationalities. In my mind (nooks and crannies) I am sure there are more that will crop up from time to time.
    Could that have been from your area ?
    Now recalling a term used back in the 40s by youngsters...( real george ) that was used in place of what youngsters are now saying ( cool ).
    Oh Ohhhh I hope I didn't do what's called hijacking this thread, if I did I apologize.

Forum Diehard
    View JimmyCee's Feedback (+85)
    All-About JimmyCee
    View JimmyCee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sweet mother of purl! My son in law is an avid sportsman! I will forward your link to daughter Jessica ~ they both buy lures.
    Thanks for the heads up here.... I will just be putting on a jpg of our business on ebid. We may add items. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me!
    Enjoy the day......... judy
    Judy
    If I can help you let me know, I'm surely not a knowledgeable guy here, what ever I do seems to take lots of research.
    But it sure is fun learning as one goes along
    jimmy

Forum Lurker
    View mjs1859's Feedback (+321)
    All-About mjs1859
    View mjs1859's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid. The members are very friendly and helpful and I have found that when I have contacted the support desk at eBid, I get a quick response and assistance.

I too am waiting for things to open up more in the US. In the mean time, I am building my stores. Good luck for many sales.

Forum Newbie
    View truebeliever5's Feedback (+15710)
    All-About truebeliever5
    View truebeliever5's Listings
    Forum Posts

How do i increase exposure and create sales on Ebid? I have about ten very popular items that are sports jerseys that have been listed for almost a week. NONE have sold. What do i need to do to generate traffic? is there just not a lot of traffic for sports jerseys on Ebid? thanks.

Forum Newbie
    All-About jonesmelissa
    View jonesmelissa's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truebeliever5 View Post
    How do i increase exposure and create sales on Ebid? I have about ten very popular items that are sports jerseys that have been listed for almost a week. NONE have sold. What do i need to do to generate traffic? is there just not a lot of traffic for sports jerseys on Ebid? thanks.
    been there on my mind all the time. You've posted it first.

Forum Lurker
    View mjs1859's Feedback (+321)
    All-About mjs1859
    View mjs1859's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by truebeliever5 View Post
    I have been here since late June of this year. I have almost 700 items listed. Very little activity. It is my understanding that the US member numbers are much smaller here. Will be more difficult to sell international due to the shipping costs. I have done Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook exposure.

I have changed and included International shipping, and started running my auctions for 7-10 days. I also asked exemption from Google for one of my stores which has many antiques without product numbers, include signature on your posts to expose your store(s). These were all recommendations received when I first started. Thought we had some sales this week, but it ended up being a fraudulent buyer or scam. eBid cancelled the individuals membership. My excitement ended up nothing to be excited about.

My product views have increased, but sales in US I think are very slow until the US eBid membership increases. Also, we have to do a great deal of advertising eBid on our own through other vehicles such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Pinterest, etc..

There is an eBid group on Facebook that is helpful. Everyone here is very helpful and the eBid staff has been very quick to give thorough instructions when any issue has arose.

Good luck to you on your sales.

View dogboy's Feedback (+20)
    All-About dogboy
    View dogboy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi JJ, just found you mate, welcome and all the best.

Thread Information