Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Comic Books and related items - free comic until I earn 10 positive feedbacks

Forum Newbie
    View Capitalmale's Feedback (+524)
    All-About Capitalmale
    View Capitalmale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Comic Books and related items - free comic until I earn 10 positive feedbacks

Hello All,

I'm Michael, a collector, reader, and seller of comic books and comic related items. I was doing some reading of old threads about the type of comics listed here. As a result, I listed some items that would be of interest to collector and give people more of reason to search for comics on Ebid:

Sgt Fury and His Howling Commandos - 12 issues between 39 and 55.
    Tonto 2 from the Golden Age: from Dell Comics in 1951. Looking forward to the new Lone Ranger movie
    3 Silver Age Long Ranger comics. These covers are really nice.
    Fantastic Four / Spider-man Classic - reprinting Silver Age and Bronze meetings between the FF and Spidey
    Harbinger tradepaperback - orginial 1992 trade reprinting the Harbinger 1-4.
    A number of Super Friends Comics including issues 1, 3, 4, and origin of the Wonder Twins.
    Giant Size Power Man 1
    A number of silver and bronze age Archie titles

Some of these items are getting lots of looks. To hopefully encourage some bidding, I lowered the starting prices on the Nick Fury and Super Friends books.

I also wanted to experiment with the MAO and used that on the Tonto and Lone Ranger books. What do comic collectors prefer? People can contact me @ michaelbystry at yahoo.com if you have a question on anything listed.

Also, I have up some original art work - a really cool Green Lantern piece and two Black Canary sketchs.

These are all pretty unique items that I hope will interest collectors.

http://us.ebid.net/users/Capitalmale

I do not have any EBID feedback yet, so I imported by auction history. To show "thank you" to people who will provide me with an opportunity, I will include 1 fee comic of $0.99 or less for each group of five comics ordered until I earn 10 Ebid positive feedbacks.

•Buy 2-5 comics - select an additional comic priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •Buy 6-10 comics - select 2 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •Buy 11-15 comics - select 3 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    •And so on

(Free comic can be selected from any auction of a single comic with a start price of 99 cents or any auction from a set of comics where average price per comic is 99 cents or less. Must be selected from listing that has no current bids.)

Forum Newbie
    All-About Capitalmale
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Comic Books and related items - free comic until I earn 10 positive feedbacks

Earned 1 positive feedback ! Free comics with 2 or comics purchase for the next 9 postive feedbacks.

First sale after joining 17 months ago. Talk about persistance.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Capitalmale
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Comic Books and related items - free comic until I earn 10 positive feedbacks

Made sales 2 and 3 recently - two Silver Age Lone Rangers.
    Also, I just uploaded from Uncanny X-men from the early 1980s. They are readers copies, around VG, and inexpensively priced.

I’m upto 236 auctions and other listing include:
    • Sgt Fury and His Howling Commandos - 12 issues between 39 and 55.
    • Tonto 2 from the Golden Age: from Dell Comics in 1951. Looking forward to the new Lone Ranger movie
    • 1 Silver Age Long Ranger comics from Gold Key
    • Fantastic Four / Spider-man Classic - reprinting Silver Age and Bronze meetings between the FF and Spidey
    • Harbinger tradepaperback - original 1992 trade reprinting the Harbinger 1-4.
    • A number of Super Friends Comics including issues 3, 5, and 14 (origin of the Wonder Twins)
    • Giant Size Power Man 1
    • A number of silver and bronze age Archie titles
    • A run from the 1990s Green Lantern series
    • A run from the 1990s DC Question series
    • Shadow Annual 1 from DC

Also, I have up some original art work - a really cool Green Lantern piece and two Black Canary sketches.

To hopefully encourage some bidding, I lowered the starting prices on the Nick Fury and Super Friends books, and gone adjusted shipping to reflect Ebid's better free structure. Shipping discounts apply - 5 to 15 comics ship for a flat $5.60.

People can contact me @ michaelbystry at yahoo.com if you have a question on anything listed.

http://us.ebid.net/users/Capitalmale

To show "thank you" to people who will provide me with an opportunity, I will include 1 fee comic of $0.99 or less for each group of five comics ordered until I earn 10 Ebid positive feedbacks.
    • Buy 2-5 comics - select an additional comic priced 99 cents or less for free.
    • Buy 6-10 comics - select 2 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    • Buy 11-15 comics - select 3 additional comics priced 99 cents or less for free.
    • And so on

(Free comic can be selected from any auction of a single comic with a start price of 99 cents or any auction from a set of comics where average price per comic is 99 cents or less. Must be selected from listing that has no current bids.)

Forum Newbie
    All-About Capitalmale
    Forum Posts

I just added several auctions for Justice League Unlimited sets and loose figures - ones that were exclusive to Mattycollector.com. Because the site had a sale over Thanksgiving weekned, these sets are sold out from the Matty. I looked around Ebid and another auction site, and since I took advatnage of the their sale, I should be having the lowest or near the lowest prices for these figures.

Figures/sets included are:
    For the Man You Has Everything - Mongul, Batman, and Wonder Woman
    Future Superman, Batman, and Vandal Savage
    Future Static, Aquagirl, and Micron
    The Fan Demanded 7-Pack with Gypsy, Johnny Thunder & Thunderbolt, Crimson Avenger, Speedy, Dr. Mid-Nite, and the Creeper.

Still have listed the following comics:
    Sgt Fury and His Howling Commandos - 12 issues between 39 and 55.
    • Tonto 2 from the Golden Age: from Dell Comics in 1951. Looking forward to the new Lone Ranger movie
    • 1 Silver Age Long Ranger comics from Gold Key
    • Fantastic Four / Spider-man Classic - reprinting Silver Age and Bronze meetings between the FF and Spidey
    • Harbinger tradepaperback - original 1992 trade reprinting the Harbinger 1-4.
    • A number of Super Friends Comics including issues 3, 5, and 14 (origin of the Wonder Twins)
    • Giant Size Power Man 1
    • A number of silver and bronze age Archie titles
    • A run from the 1990s Green Lantern series
    • A run from the 1990s DC Question series
    • Shadow Annual 1 from DC

Thread Information