Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did not get final value fee back after cancelling sale

Forum Lurker
    View ZenKarma's Feedback (+61)
    All-About ZenKarma
    View ZenKarma's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Did not get final value fee back after cancelling sale

I'm in exactly this situation now sadly.

An item sold on BuyNow, yet later in the day the buyers name had a line through it and "no longer a registered user". I looked up the process to get my FVF back and it said cancel the sale, so I did, but I haven't received my FVF fee back.

I wouldn't bother too much to be honest if it was a low amount (I'm more than happy to pay the 2% FVF fees as I believe it represents very good value for money) but it isn't it's £0.70. Still not a huge amount but still represents a third of my current invoice total for the month.

What is the process for getting a refund for this? Do I need to contact admin?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKarma View Post

An item sold on BuyNow, yet later in the day the buyers name had a line through it and "no longer a registered user". I looked up the process to get my FVF back and it said cancel the sale, so I did, but I haven't received my FVF fee back.

I wouldn't bother too much to be honest if it was a low amount (I'm more than happy to pay the 2% FVF fees as I believe it represents very good value for money) but it isn't it's £0.70. Still not a huge amount but still represents a third of my current invoice total for the month.

Thanks.
    I would contact admin. There is a link below my signature.

Forum Lurker
    View ZenKarma's Feedback (+61)
    All-About ZenKarma
    View ZenKarma's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    I would contact admin. There is a link below my signature.
    Many thanks for your help and advice, I've done just that.

Your link was also very helpful.

View zombiman's Feedback (+548)
    All-About zombiman
    View zombiman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZenKarma View Post

Thanks.
    I just had a similar thing happen to me. The buyer contacted me and said they didn't want the item, I told them in brief the process of what I need to do to get my FVF back, and before I could file my second "payment reminder" they had cancelled their account. So now I'm stuck.

I sent a message to the admin, but forgot to pay attention to the turnaround time. How long should I give them before I send a follow up reminder?
    Need some toys? Sure you do! - http://us.ebid.net/items/zombiman

Quote Originally Posted by zombiman View Post
    I just had a similar thing happen to me. The buyer contacted me and said they didn't want the item, I told them in brief the process of what I need to do to get my FVF back, and before I could file my second "payment reminder" they had cancelled their account. So now I'm stuck.

I sent a message to the admin, but forgot to pay attention to the turnaround time. How long should I give them before I send a follow up reminder?
    Did you get a 'ticket #' from ebid when they got your message. If not, send another request. If you got a ticket #, I would wait for 24-48 hrs to get a response back. There is a link below my signature to contact support.

View zombiman's Feedback (+548)
    All-About zombiman
    View zombiman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by florida33549 View Post
    Did you get a 'ticket #' from ebid when they got your message. If not, send another request. If you got a ticket #, I would wait for 24-48 hrs to get a response back. There is a link below my signature to contact support.
    If the ticket number comes in the form of an automatically generated email reply, no, I didn't get that. Guess I'll try them again. Thanks!

By the by: Have "non paying bidders" seemed to pick up their frequency for anyone else? I used to get them every once in a while, but they are occurring A LOT more these days. Annoying.

Whoever dispatches these trolls must be getting angry...
    Need some toys? Sure you do! - http://us.ebid.net/items/zombiman

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have a lot of non-paying buyers - around 50% - on fleabay, not so much on here.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiman View Post
    If the ticket number comes in the form of an automatically generated email reply, no, I didn't get that. Guess I'll try them again. Thanks!

By the by: Have "non paying bidders" seemed to pick up their frequency for anyone else? I used to get them every once in a while, but they are occurring A LOT more these days. Annoying.

Whoever dispatches these trolls must be getting angry...
    Yes, the ticket number comes in the form of an email from ebid. So do contact them again.

As for NPBs, I've not noticed them a lot, but it is frustrating to get them no matter what site you sell on.

Good luck.

I've had something similar recently. It was my first sale on ebid, I don't quite know what my customer did but she managed to order 4 times on one account before ordering and paying on a different account.

I cancelled the 4 orders but now have 5 FVFs to pay. I don't want to leave my customer 4 negs or neutrals, I just want the 4 FVFs credited before I pay my invoice. How do I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by needthatgift View Post
    I've had something similar recently. It was my first sale on ebid, I don't quite know what my customer did but she managed to order 4 times on one account before ordering and paying on a different account.

I cancelled the 4 orders but now have 5 FVFs to pay. I don't want to leave my customer 4 negs or neutrals, I just want the 4 FVFs credited before I pay my invoice. How do I proceed?
    I would contact support.....link below my signature.

Thread Information