eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hello Everyone...

Forum Newbie
    Charleston, South Carolina, United States
    All-About Purplexx13
    View Purplexx13's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Hello Everyone...

Hi, I am so glad that I found eBid. I had attempted to sell items on that other network, but their fees were increasing and I had not sold anything. I had a bill when nothing was ever sold. I could not believe it. I think I am going to do well here. Thanks for having me aboard.

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hello Everyone...

Lovely to see you here

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to eBid! I had a brief look at your All About Me page and your listings and noticed a few things you might want to change/fix:
    1. You are selling very high-end items but are not using gallery pics. I can't speak for everyone in internet-land but I will invariably skip right over listings that have no thumbnail pic (gallery) on them. FVF's are so low it would pay to use that feature.
    2. Try to put a little something-something about yourself, etc., on your All About Me page...people want to know who they are dealing with!
    3. Your descriptions on your listings...to say they are brief is an understatement...you might want to expand your descriptive text somewhat...after all, your buyer is going to spend upwards of $600-700.

Wishing you all the best in your new venture here!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Welcome to eBid! I had a brief look at your All About Me page and your listings and noticed a few things you might want to change/fix:
    1. You are selling very high-end items but are not using gallery pics. I can't speak for everyone in internet-land but I will invariably skip right over listings that have no thumbnail pic (gallery) on them. FVF's are so low it would pay to use that feature.
    2. Try to put a little something-something about yourself, etc., on your All About Me page...people want to know who they are dealing with!
    3. Your descriptions on your listings...to say they are brief is an understatement...you might want to expand your descriptive text somewhat...after all, your buyer is going to spend upwards of $600-700.

Wishing you all the best in your new venture here!
    I agree, need more specs in the description area.

Forum Newbie
    View savethe80s's Feedback (+490)
    All-About savethe80s
    View savethe80s's Listings
    Forum Posts

welcome to ebid. Good luck and many sales!

Welcome to eBid.

Agree that you will need better descriptions, and definately images. Preferably images of the actual goods and not stock images.

In addition you might consider using Platignum listings or upgrading to Seller+. That would give you better Google exposure and a gallery picture. Cost is minimal for Platignum but you would pay 3% FVF (Final Value Fee). For Seller+ you have the initial payment but then no fees except for 2% FVF, well worth it in my opinion.

Thread Information