Thread: Auctions showing up in google shopping

Forum Newbie
    View agnqtech's Feedback (+35)
    All-About agnqtech
    View agnqtech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Auctions showing up in google shopping

Hello all, two quick questions.

I've been reading on the forums that if you use a buy it now price and fill out the brand or MPN your auctions will show up in Google shopping. First question, is this true? Second question, how can I verify that they show up there?

I ask because I couldn't find my auctions there and I have the buy it now price, brand and MPN filled out. Also, I'd like to figure out how to optimize my ranking but I don't know much about doing that so I was hoping if I could find my auction (in google shopping) I'd be able to see how different changes affect my ranking.

Thanks.
    My eBid Store: http://agnq-tech-store.ebid.net/

Constantly posting new hardware to my store. If you are looking for something not listed, give me a shout and I'll see what price I can get it for you.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Auctions showing up in google shopping

I can't seem to find your items on Google either.
    A quick not with your questions to support@ebid.net might give you the solution you need.

Quote Originally Posted by agnqtech View Post
    Hello all, two quick questions.

I've been reading on the forums that if you use a buy it now price and fill out the brand or MPN your auctions will show up in Google shopping. First question, is this true? Second question, how can I verify that they show up there?

I ask because I couldn't find my auctions there and I have the buy it now price, brand and MPN filled out. Also, I'd like to figure out how to optimize my ranking but I don't know much about doing that so I was hoping if I could find my auction (in google shopping) I'd be able to see how different changes affect my ranking.

Thanks.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

What Jan said. As far as I know, auctions with BIN prices are uploaded to Google shopping regularly, though it might take a little while for your items to show up, depending on when you listed them.

Do contact support as they should be able to give you more information about this.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Forum Newbie
    All-About agnqtech
    View agnqtech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks everyone. That is what I will do. I will post what support says here so others might find the answer right away.

Constantly posting new hardware to my store. If you are looking for something not listed, give me a shout and I'll see what price I can get it for you.

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

Thanks everyone. That is what I will do. I will post what support says here so others might find the answer right away.
    Good idea.

Forum Newbie
    All-About agnqtech
    View agnqtech's Listings
    Forum Posts

So I don't know what the problem was and support basically sent me a copy of the policy for getting stuff into google. But my things are showing up there now so that is all good. I notice that I am not listed in the "Best Match" grouping (I don't see any eBid sellers in there though). Is that a paid grouping to get into? I'd like to try to get into that "Best Match" grouping. I have a feeling that is a paid category though.

My search criteria I am using to test this: searching for a model number of a hard drive I am selling (wd10ezex).

All-About suesjools
    Forum Posts

So I don't know what the problem was and support basically sent me a copy of the policy for getting stuff into google. But my things are showing up there now so that is all good. I notice that I am not listed in the "Best Match" grouping (I don't see any eBid sellers in there though). Is that a paid grouping to get into? I'd like to try to get into that "Best Match" grouping. I have a feeling that is a paid category though.

My search criteria I am using to test this: searching for a model number of a hard drive I am selling (wd10ezex).
    Thanks for the update, good to know. I suspect the delay was the normal one; items are uploaded regularly, but there is a delay sometimes between listing an item and having that item appear in Google shopping. Glad your items are showing now.

Per the Best Match, not sure, you're probably right about it being a paid category as a lot of Google is paid advertising these days. Hopefully someone who knows more about this will be able to answer.

Good luck with your research.

Forum Newbie
    All-About agnqtech
    View agnqtech's Listings
    Forum Posts

So I have an update to my google shopping adventures. I found out that the "Best Match" grouping in google shopping is not a paid grouping. My auctions finally showed up in there. I don't know what made that happen. The only changes I made to my auctions were to go from RUS to 7 days with 10 relists and allow MaO. I also changed my title to match the title of the "Best Match" exactly but the inclusion to the group did not happen right after I did that so I don't know if that affected it.

Now my problem is for some reason google is not including my shipping even though I have the shipping listed as flat rate with a price on the auction. I will update everyone if I can figure out how to get the shipping included so the total price column is correct. Standy by.

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View andyrg66's Feedback (+1)
    All-About andyrg66
    View andyrg66's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

just checked my listing , they have a BIN and in most cases a brand.

I was wondering how long it will take for them to appear in Google Shopping ,some on my listings that meet the criteria have been live for over 24 hours or does it take a bit longer?

Cheers
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by andyrg66 View Post
    Hi,

just checked my listing , they have a BIN and in most cases a brand.

I was wondering how long it will take for them to appear in Google Shopping ,some on my listings that meet the criteria have been live for over 24 hours or does it take a bit longer?

Cheers
    Andy
    For your items without a brand you might get them listed if you get an exemption. See http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#48 for details.

Thread Information