eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sellers be aware of the latest

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: sellers be aware of the latest

Yes, that's astounding if eboy would host forums giving instructions how to scam sellers.

I've had a return problem only once. It was a glass, breakable item. I packed it very well, even to the "it will survive a 10 foot drop before having a box of encyclopedias dropped on it" extent, but the buyer claimed it arrived broken and wanted a refund. I asked for digital photos of the item and packaging, and for the buyer to repackage it carefully and send it back to me AT MY EXPENSE. Never heard a word from the buyer again!

This was maybe six-seven years ago, and not here. It was eboy, whose doors I haven't darkened as a seller in maybe five years.

Default Re: sellers be aware of the latest

Its amazing how these scumbags try their game. Sorry to hear about these highway robbers trying to take from you Dark. I've always try to believe that there are more honest people out there than the cretins. Some times I wonder. I to have had some issues with the newbies too. My last three sales were NPB's newbies.

Don't worry Dark. Good ole fashion Karma will come around and those cockroaches will get theirs one day.

Thread Information