My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: auctions not showing in store

Default auctions not showing in store

Hi Ya'll, I made a screeen cast as suggested, but it will not upload..sorry...I will have to resort to plain old words to describe my problem. I have a store (Grangrans247shop) and I have about 800 listings currently on ebid. The listings show when clicking on "auctions I'm running", but not in my store. If you follow the link to my store from the dropdown menu below My eBid (at http://us.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?mo=...angrans247shop) it takes you to my storefront complete with header and info, but no listings. I matched the store categories to ebid categories in case that was an as issue...but no result. Thanks for any help you can provide. Grangran

Default Re: auctions not showing in store

Did you put them in your store?

If you take a look at an auction entry the line after title is eBid store category.

Think you can update this via Bulk Edit.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the suggestion! They have all been assigned a store category...used the same as ebid categories...they show on the left in the correct categories if I click on my username at the top right. But if I click through to my storefront with header etc, it shows no listings.

Just took a look at one of your listings and it does not look like you added a store category.

Did you add to store?

Name:  print screen listing.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  70.1 KB

Thanks so much for your help! I thought I had it right, but obviously not! I used bulk edit as you suggested and all is well now! Thanks again, Grangran

Happy to help!

I see you have 793 auctions running and 733 are in your store.

If you wanted all your auctions in your store, you may want to do a search in 'Auctions I'm Running' by store and see which items don't come up and add them to the store.

If you didn't want all your auctions in your store, looks like you are good to go!

Wishing you much success.

Yes, I saw that I was missing 60 and was able to quickly find them and correct. I tried to sell here last year with no luck, so I am hoping this time will be the charm! lol Thanks again!

Welcome Back!

I'm no expert, but have often read that 'run until sold' is not the best strategy. Have you considered 7-10 days with 10 autoposts?

Thread Information