My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Way to get to Coins-Canada

Default Way to get to Coins-Canada

I'm new on eBid Canada, Coins and banknotes from Canada if too far to get there. I trade a lot on EBAY. When you go for Canadian coins, you have to go Coins and Banknotes, then click ''MORE'' then thru North-America and Central America, then choose Canada.

It would be a lot easier to get there like EBAY, Choose Coins and Banknotes then you have right away ''Coins: Canada''.

I'm trying to get a numismatic Power Seller from E-Bay to get here on eBid, all fees all less. Worth it ! His only commentary is this access problem !

Thanks to resolve this !

Marc

Forum Newbie
    All-About Retiredmarine
    View Retiredmarine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Way to get to Coins-Canada

Hi Mark I'm Jim I have a bunch of Canadian coins actually all type of foreign coins and I'm trying to sell I just found a 1925 Canadian nickel key date I just started to go through all of these from a estate sale are you looking to buy

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coinscollection View Post
    I'm new on eBid Canada, Coins and banknotes from Canada if too far to get there. I trade a lot on EBAY. When you go for Canadian coins, you have to go Coins and Banknotes, then click ''MORE'' then thru North-America and Central America, then choose Canada.

It would be a lot easier to get there like EBAY, Choose Coins and Banknotes then you have right away ''Coins: Canada''.

I'm trying to get a numismatic Power Seller from E-Bay to get here on eBid, all fees all less. Worth it ! His only commentary is this access problem !

Thanks to resolve this !

Marc

I don't know what your problem is? I have just tried to find Canada coins. The process seems to be identical to the one on the other side. Click on Buy on eBid>>Coins and Banknotes>>Canada. Seems to me not to be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    I don't know what your problem is? I have just tried to find Canada coins. The process seems to be identical to the one on the other side. Click on Buy on eBid>>Coins and Banknotes>>Canada. Seems to me not to be a problem.
    Hi Tony. The OP started this thread in 2013. They have nothing for sale. It doesn’t look like they’ve been active here for quite some time.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi Tony. The OP started this thread in 2013. They have nothing for sale. It doesn’t look like they’ve been active here for quite some time.

Thanks for telling me. I hadn't noticed. I do think that threads should be made "read only" if there has been no response for a year.

Thread Information