My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Awesome Rings, Photos, Candles

Cool Awesome Rings, Photos, Candles

Come take a look at my listings. There are some gorgeous rings, and a great wholesale deal to be had on created stone rings. I've also listed some of my photos and Jewelry Candles. Don't miss out on any of these. I know you'll find something you love.

The Jewelry Candles make a super gift for anyone. Each candle has a jewelry item about halfway down, wrapped in foil. Rings, earrings, bracelets, anklets, and pendants are some of the things you may get. The value of each item is at least $10 and could be as high as $7500. These may be shipped to many countries and with the holidays approaching, this could be the perfect gift for many on your list.

Check out all the sterling silver rings I have listed. These are genuine stones too. Really beautiful.

I'm also offering a lot of 26 created stone rings done in high quality silver plate. I'm accepting offers on these and I won't turn down a reasonable one.

Feel free to ask questions and thanks for looking.

Default Re: Awesome Rings, Photos, Candles

If you haven't stopped by please do when you get a chance. There's sure to be something for everyone. Thanks.

Thread Information