eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Latest fracking news Whya re you not fighting this stuff?

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Latest fracking news Whya re you not fighting this stuff?

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Latest fracking news Whya re you not fighting this stuff?

Whya re you not fighting this stuff?
    Cos I'm an armchair general
    <General Layabout V.C. D.C.M>

Carry on Private Nosty!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Why do you feel it necessary to make sweeping comments about the eBid forum members?

You can't possibly know what any of us are up to when we are not here.

View kazeran's Feedback (+7908)
    All-About kazeran
    View kazeran's Listings
    Forum Posts

(Whya re you not fighting this stuff?)??

May I kindly ask why you are not using the Queen's English?
    I mean no offence, I just wanted to know why? Are there not enough words in the English dictionary?
    Has your spell checker broken?
    Last edited by kazeran; 4th October 2013 at 04:58 PM.

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope we get fracking here in New Zealand.

We all especially the UK and NZ) need less oil imports.

Fracking is the one thing that is going to get the USA out of its decline.

The anit frackers are the same people that invented climate "change" when theyrealsied global warming was not happeing fast enough fro them.

The climate has always and will always change. (look out the window)

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post

That's called 'weather' Julie!
    And should not be confused with climate!

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

i would support HEP schemes in England.Enough mountains and hills.It does well in Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by tonyreddevil View Post
    i would support HEP schemes in England.Enough mountains and hills.It does well in Scotland
    It should be quite easy to do, reservoir at the top and another one at the bottom of the hill, trickle the water down during the day generating the electricity and use the unwanted electricity at night to pump the water back up the hill.

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juliebabe25 View Post
    The anit frackers are the same people that invented climate "change" when theyrealsied global warming was not happeing fast enough fro them.

Such a misguided comment for you to make, but such misguided comments are always made when the majority of people know absolutely nothing about the subject matter. I may run my own Toy Shop but I am also working on the frontline of global warming. anyone who actually knows anything about the climate will know that global warming affects different parts of the world in different ways. Some places will get warmer and rapidly, like the Antarctic and Arctic and all the regions that hold the world's glaciers which is where the majority of fresh water originally comes from. Some parts of the world will in fact get colder as a result of global warming due to their position on the planet.

No one invented global warming. Maybe if you went and stood at the bottom of a glacier today and then saw a picture of where that glacier reached 50 years ago then you would see the damage of global warming. Within 30 years the Hoover Dam will no longer be able to provide electricity or fresh water to the millions of people it currently does because global warming is destroying the very systems that create the glaciers that feed the river that provides those people with fresh water and generate the electricity. 30 years from there will be nothing left of those glaciers and that river will turn into a pathetic little stream.

The frontline of global warming is not happening in your garden or the road on which you live - it is happening in places you do not even think about and have never visited nor probably heard of. Global warming has been increasing and increasing since the dawn of the industrial revolution and can be linked directly to the changing rainfall patterns that are happening today in Great Britain as well as changing the rainfall patterns in Ethiopia which has devastated their ability to grow crops causing massive famine. If you want to see the real evidence of global warming, then go see the poor state the world's glaciers are now in. Go visit Ethiopia and look at the real reason why the rains they use to get prior to the industrial revolution are no longer falling there.

Yes, the climate always changes. The climate has cycles. the climate is a delicate balances of gasses including greenhouse gasses that make life possible on Earth, you tip the scale of those greenhouse gasses then things become too hot creating a whole host of other problems when increasing the levels of methane and carbon. Increase the levels of sulphur dioxide like with volcanic eruptions and this reflects the suns energy out into space having a cooling effect. Too much carbon in the atmosphere with no longer anywhere near enough trees, plant life and vegetation in general in the world today to keep a healthy balance of carbon and you warm the planet up for which the oceans start increasing how much carbon they absorb from the atmosphere which increases acidity levels in the oceans which damages the ability for plankton/algae to survive and over the past two years there has been a massive decline in plankton/algae due to increasing acidity levels in the oceans and this plankton/algae are the REAL lungs of the planet because they produce 60%-80% of the world's oxygen. Trees only contribute up to 10% of the world's oxygen because the majority of oxygen they produce is reabsorbed by the forests and plant life in general during the night.

If you worked on the front line of global warming as I do, then you would see and know all this. The Icelandic eruption did us a favour for a couple of years, it helped lower global temperatures, but now all that sulphur dioxide has filtered out of the atmosphere so now the warming will begin again. Things that can be done to reduce our use of fossil fuels are not being done because of politics and greed. Things that can be done to remove millions of tonnes of carbon per year are again not being done because of politics and greed and idiots wanting to develop football stadium size carbon scrubbing facilities that will not be built for another 30 years at a cost of billions of dollars in research and development when there is a far cheaper alternative using a new air drop method for reforestation which means you can reforest an area the size of Great Britain in a couple of years and the reforestation will do what the carbon scrubbing facilities will never do - put the carbon back in the ground at no extra financial expense like would be required with the technology - increase the volume of carbon they remove as they grow and grow to their full heights with the technology is not capable of doing - save currently shrinking ecosystems that under pin all life on Earth - re-introduce forests/ecosystems that have been stripped away completely from specific parts of the world causing localised problems as well as the extinction of many species.

The human influence on the climate over the past 100 years is very easy to see when you actually work on the front line of global warming and our carbon emissions have increased exponentially over the past 40 years. The human influence is affecting the cycles of the climate which is now starting to impact different parts of the world in different ways more significantly than 50 years ago like the total collapse of massive sections of ice shelves in the Antarctic and there will be another massive collapse of another section over the coming years.

Like I said to our prime minister and the minister for the Department of Energy & Climate Change, you can close your eyes and bury your head in the sand all you want and pretend it is not happening and try to ignore the issues, but eventually, the climate will collapse on our current path and take away our ability to act, and when that happens, what you will insist on being done will be far too little far too late because what you insist on being done then in that very near future needs to be started now not 40+ years from now. Doing it at that time in that future will have no impact and it will saving nothing. Do it now, and you prevent things from becoming more worse than they need to be. You can prevent certain things from ever happening, but there are some things that will happen no matter what we do now because the damage to the climate is too significant now which is why it is important to act here and now because then we will be able to limit and control the damage. I have spent 6 long hard years working on projects that will save the climate and save the sorry rear ends of humans while saving human civilisation from itself, and then you can thank me and others like me later for saving you.

Before blindly commenting on global warming, spend a few years on the front line, do the research. And no, I am not in favour of fracking because it adds to the problem and does nothing to create a solution, solutions of which I have spent 6 years working on and the world's governments will have no choice but to implement these solutions because these solutions will cancel out global warming over the next 25 years if implemented from next year, if not implemented, then you will suffer the consequences of what the climate will do naturally to restore the imbalances we have created in the make up of gasses and the cycles and it does not end well for human civilisation and the ice core record shows us what will happen to us.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

Quote Originally Posted by rokins_toys View Post
    The human influence on the climate over the past 100 years is very easy to see when you actually work on the front line of global warming and our carbon emissions have increased exponentially over the past 40 years. The human influence is affecting the cycles of the climate which is now starting to impact different parts of the world in different ways more significantly than 50 years ago
    And still we do nothing to curb the human obsession of over populating the planet

Thread Information