Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nowt on google shopping

Default Re: Nowt on google shopping

I think they did it for people who had exempted their shops before the change, I thought I had but it seems I didn't so I will just plod on

Quote Originally Posted by abyorkie View Post
    Thanks for that gunna be a long process then!!!
    Cheers Alan
    Take heart, not as long as it took me to do all mine !
    Don't forget to put 'EXEMPT' into your defaults so your new listings will have it there automatically if you sell mostly things without a bar code.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I think they did it for people who had exempted their shops before the change, I thought I had but it seems I didn't so I will just plod on
    Not that I know of Buttons. I had four of my five shops exempted but still had to do all mine. I never want to see the word 'EXEMPT' again !!!!!!

I thought I read it somewhere on here, I must have been dreaming after all this work if someone moves the gateposts I may just commit murder

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

I replied on your selling thread one, you have to do the exempt / barcode one at a time.
    Listing I'm Running Export > Edit Barcode Field > Bulk Upload
    would be the quickest way, shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

So far it has taken me six days to try and work this out, all I am getting is a load of gobbldy gook in notepad, i have downloaded the spreadsheet and I also have excel so i think your couple of minutes is a bit off time in my case, I have never used a spread sheet in my life and looking at that lot I never will, I am now totally stressed and have given up.

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is like most things, if you know what to do it is easy, if you just read the advise but don't know what to do it is overwhelming.

I am trying to revise some each day but wondering if it is worth it so have moved some elsewhere.

Youmeus, I was thinking something similar, like the bin Today I did manage to get the goblygook in note pad into the spread sheet, uploaded it three times and three times it got refused because the columns were wrong, well i didn't put the stuff in the coums note pad and the spreadsheet did, on my 4th go I pressed something and all my previous work just went pherfufh and shot off never to be seen again. I see this as mental torture. so i really have given up now.

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Youmeus, I was thinking something similar, like the bin Today I did manage to get the goblygook in note pad into the spread sheet, uploaded it three times and three times it got refused because the columns were wrong, well i didn't put the stuff in the coums note pad and the spreadsheet did, on my 4th go I pressed something and all my previous work just went pherfufh and shot off never to be seen again. I see this as mental torture. so i really have given up now.
    I know ebid has people from many countries but I don't have any problem with the language except when it pertains to computer! It just seems like I do what I am asked to do then there is something else that needs to be done, my time is worth more than that! I've managed to do computer work most of the day without frustration until I come on here, guess I just need to take a break.

The thing is I have a little experience with this site and think it must be real confusing to someone new.

Yes I think so too, i am spending so much time having to do this, that and the other that I haven't the time to list new stuff, Oh well back to editing one at a time I suppose, I did about 60 yesterday one at a time and will do as many as i can today.

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wouldn't mind if I could see results but it looks like they just keep moving the goal post each time I think I am about to score!

Thread Information