Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: OK? So where did my store go?????

Angry OK? So where did my store go?????

Created a second store today and have been editing my closed listings and adding them to store stock.Been at it for at least 3 or 4 hours off and on and had about 20 items moved.Got up to get a glass of milk and came back and the store is gone.

Pretty ticked off about it.Haven't gotten an email telling me I did anything wrong.

Still showing to be configured with everything as designed but the store itself is gone.

Yeah,ticked off is putting it mildly.Pretty sure I'm not going to bother restocking it again.

Default Re: OK? So where did my store go?????

First thing to check:

Is the store marked as offline.

Go to your: My Options> My eBid Stores

On 'choose store to configure' select your missing one from the drop down box.

Then check section 2 as per the pic below:

Name:  Offline.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  44.2 KB

Was marked online and had several items stocked in it.

Sheffield, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View sheffieldtony's Feedback (+1287)
    All-About sheffieldtony
    View sheffieldtony's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheComicBookBox View Post
    Created a second store today and have been editing my closed listings and adding them to store stock.Been at it for at least 3 or 4 hours off and on and had about 20 items moved.Got up to get a glass of milk and came back and the store is gone.

Pretty ticked off about it.Haven't gotten an email telling me I did anything wrong.

Still showing to be configured with everything as designed but the store itself is gone.

Yeah,ticked off is putting it mildly.Pretty sure I'm not going to bother restocking it again.

Could this be the reason;

No listings available currently to UK from this seller. They may have listings available only to their home country on
    eBid US

This shows in your store
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/OldPostcards

Click on Link & Join EBid.
    http://www.ebid.net/uk/buddy/317570

View madelaine's Feedback (+5873)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Your store is showing now - as are listings, though they don't show as in your store because they are not available to me in the UK
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Your store is showing now - as are listings, though they don't show as in your store because they are not available to me in the UK
    I don't think this is it .I had 2 stores and one is still showing,the other just went "poof".

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Frustrating, for sure!! I'm glad you are here, and it looks like you have some great items......love the WY wildlife books!

Not sure why you are having a problem. Can you find one of your llstings that was supposed to be in a store but isn't? If so, click on it, go to near the top, and click edit.....then a ways below that you can see the dropdown box to choose which store to put it in. Is the choice available f or the invisible store? If so, check that, save, and see if it makes it magically appear.

I would contact support@ebid.net, if you get no joy any other way. Don't get tooooooo stressed (tho I'm sure I would be pulling my hair out and being more annoying than I even am normally). I'm sure it can get worked out. Support may be able to reinstate if, if they know there is a problem. If there was a problem with the listings, like you were listing banned items (found by clicking the help button at the top right of any page, then looking at the left....Listing and Selling), the listings might disappear, but your store should stay up.

Here is a great wealth of info put together by astral............ http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...%27s+New+Users
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Frustrating, for sure!! I'm glad you are here, and it looks like you have some great items......love the WY wildlife books!

Not sure why you are having a problem. Can you find one of your llstings that was supposed to be in a store but isn't? If so, click on it, go to near the top, and click edit.....then a ways below that you can see the dropdown box to choose which store to put it in. Is the choice available f or the invisible store? If so, check that, save, and see if it makes it magically appear.

I would contact support@ebid.net, if you get no joy any other way. Don't get tooooooo stressed (tho I'm sure I would be pulling my hair out and being more annoying than I even am normally). I'm sure it can get worked out. Support may be able to reinstate if, if they know there is a problem. If there was a problem with the listings, like you were listing banned items (found by clicking the help button at the top right of any page, then looking at the left....Listing and Selling), the listings might disappear, but your store should stay up.

Here is a great wealth of info put together by astral............ http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...%27s+New+Users
    I had just looked at the edit page for one of my listings and it did show as being in the store but saving didn't change anything.

I then went back to the configure store page and noticed it was off line and changed it so now it is up again.Hope that was the problem,not quite ready to go through that again.

Thanks everyone for all the help.Frustration level has gone way down now.

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheComicBookBox View Post
    I had just looked at the edit page for one of my listings and it did show as being in the store but saving didn't change anything.

I then went back to the configure store page and noticed it was off line and changed it so now it is up again.Hope that was the problem,not quite ready to go through that again.

Thanks everyone for all the help.Frustration level has gone way down now.
    Did you remember to Save (or whatever it is) Section 2 after changing to online? (otherwise you may find you're offline again)

Forum Lurker tkauctionworldwide's Avatar
    Rhondda Cynon Taf S. Wales, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View tkauctionworldwide's Feedback (+2593)
    All-About tkauctionworldwide
    View tkauctionworldwide's Listings
    Forum Posts

Comic
    If you have any other problems have a read of the Ebid knowledge base set up by Astral (see link in my signature) theres loads of tips there that hekps keep the blood pressure level down

Thread Information