View squern's Feedback (+2196)
    All-About squern
    View squern's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Invoice - It's a biggie!

Mine's just gone up by 550%.

From 28p to £1.58 !!
    Marks & Spencer would be envious.
    I wonder if there's anyone on TOS boasting about how much tey've paid in fees

Quote Originally Posted by squern View Post
    Mine's just gone up by 550%.

From 28p to £1.58 !!
    Marks & Spencer would be envious.
    I wonder if there's anyone on TOS boasting about how much tey've paid in fees
    Percentage wise you are up near the top of the pile. Hopefully you can keep them moving upwards. While many of the figures for fees are pretty low for many, the fact that they are increasing for quite a few people bodes well for the future of eBid. There might be thousands paying 28p at the moment and if they can all get that to £1.58 that is thousands of pounds more into the eBid coffers, get it to £10 it is tens of thousands a month more. Maybe if we can keep the sales going then 2014 might just be the year that eBid does become the serious selling site that it deserves to be for all sellers.

I came back to selling here just over a year ago. This month's invoice is my 2nd highest since I'm back, but last month's was terribly low.

But I would happily pay your fees kreative - very well done.

Oh and percentage wise I do better: last month 18p this month £1.51 Would be nice if it increased by the same percentage next month!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

how do you do it creative? i would love to have that amount in sales let alone fees
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    how do you do it creative? i would love to have that amount in sales let alone fees
    A lot of this was Christmas sales so will not be a regular occurrence. along with that is that many were high value sales as well. There are some positive trends along with those seasonal sales though that bode well for the coming year. I also see signs that people are getting the confidence in the future again and opening their wallets a little more so am hopeful of improving on last years sales on a monthly basis, if that is the case then next November could be really interesting.

With luck next year we will also have the app and API to help us all with our sales, so maybe people posting similar results will become more regular and those who sell as a hobby will be making more sales and having to pay their fees on a monthly basis.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    I came back to selling here just over a year ago. This month's invoice is my 2nd highest since I'm back, but last month's was terribly low.

But I would happily pay your fees kreative - very well done.

Oh and percentage wise I do better: last month 18p this month £1.51 Would be nice if it increased by the same percentage next month!
    Awesome percentile increase of 839%

Had my highest fee payment since joining eBid. And that is despite the early incident at the beginning of the month.
    Onward and upward....fingers crossed.

All of the Above Collectibles Plus

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question? Are there any sellers out there who have paid fees of at least 11.5 GBP ($17.25) for December 1st invoice. This is the average figure for all reported fees paid.

It is wildly skewed so far, since most have reported fees of under 2 GBP. Also those reporting are only a minute fraction of all eBid sellers, as many never use the forums anyway. Also many choose not to respond.

There is one that joined less than a month ago that I have been watching, I bought a bed from them and it is a good bed. They are all seconds, but I have noticed they seem to get a sale or two every day so I bet their invoice will be a reasonable amount.
    Nice to see that some of the things they have sold are to new buyers as well.

All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

That is good to hear. Do they mail the beds or is it pick up? Great to hear that heavy used items are selling well here.

Thread Information