My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Well that's just annoying

Default Well that's just annoying

I was trying to list similar item in the books category and was listing an Overstreet Price guide.After the first one it wouldn't let me change the ISBN number.Tried it three different times and after editing I just tried to refresh it befor saving and it always went right back th the first one I listed.

So I just deleted them all and will do them separate later on.

Is this a glitch or just my browser(using Google right now)?

Administrator
    Ebid Administrator., Greater London, United Kingdom
    View eBid_Andy's Feedback (+46)
    All-About eBid_Andy
    View eBid_Andy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Well that's just annoying

We have sent you an email from our Help section. Please reply to the ticket regarding this issue so we may try to replicate the problem.

Regards
    eBid Support.

Thanks,got the email.Here's my response.

I clicked on the "List Similar" tab and began editing the listing.My first step was to change the title.The book was also an Overstreet guide but an older edition.I changed the ISBN and also the photos and edited my listing for the new information but when I clicked the button to list,it always reverted the ISBN to the 2008 edition.All the other information I had changed stayed the same.

I did a total of 3 different edition and they ann kept the same ISBN number.

I haven't tried using another browser yet.It would be IE when I get around to it.

Hmmmmm.What I thought was a glitch may have in fact ,not have been at all.When I tried it again,it changed the ISBN and I decided to do a search on the new one and it brought up the book in question.Evidently there is a different number from the one listed in the book and ebid changed it automatically.

Thread Information