Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Not sure how I would go about listing this as a fundraising auction (YDC etc)

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Not sure how I would go about listing this as a fundraising auction (YDC etc)

A lot of our theatre company people work with outside companies, we have quite an impressive record of (as well as doing our own shows of course) also being aproached for filming and modelling and extra shows etc in the area by photographers, student film makers, communitygroups, and film / TV companies including Disney, BBC, Sky, Smithsonian etc.
    Anyway, for a fundraising auction for the group, I was thinking of something like offering a promo photoshoot with some of our people, for a seller/ business on here wanting pictures for promoting a product (no undies or Xrated stuff!), we have two professional photographers who are members of our theatre co as well, if needed, but I am not sure how to list it within ebid's rules... as of course most photos and videos are digital now, so transferred electronically, and it is a service rather than goods...

Ideas?

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Not sure how I would go about listing this as a fundraising auction (YDC etc)

Just because you take the photo as digital doesn't mean you couldn't send a tangible print. There are people who sell tickets to future events, and sell rental of vacation homes in advance, so I expect there is some sort of work around for these things. You would want to provide the digital pics on a CD or drive for the client anyway, so they have a useable backup. Some computer email programs would not be able to have large file sizes emailed to a recipient.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Master
    View darklisruthven's Feedback (+1327)
    All-About darklisruthven
    View darklisruthven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Not sure how I would go about listing this as a fundraising auction (YDC etc)

Yes we often do theatre tickets on here for our shows, but those are tangible, as something sent through the post. These days it seems mainly that people just want the digital files sent via dropbox.

Thread Information