eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links?

Default Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links?

Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links?

We have activated a link page on our webstore. Along with trying to do business here, we are global sellers with sales throughout the world. Currently, we use .com, and .net, plus redirects to a few .co.uk URLs. After the holidays our plans include redirects to .de, .in, .hk. and .asia URLs.

The webstore also has the Google translator.

I am offering to place links to only your eBid stores from our link page. Further the offer is limited to stamp dealers/sellers, and postcard dealers/sellers.

Please include your store URL plus a description if it is to be different than the current eBid one.

I forgot to mention that the available categories are: blogs, charity seals, clubs, collector societies, foreign stamps, postcards, stamp dealers, topical stamps, websites.

If you want to use one of these include with your link. Otherwise, I will place in Stamp Dealer, or Postcard Dealer categories.
    Last edited by kozersky; 29th December 2013 at 06:29 AM.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links

Quote Originally Posted by kozersky View Post
    Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links?

We have activated a link page on our webstore. Along with trying to do business here, we are global sellers with sales throughout the world. Currently, we use .com, and .net, plus redirects to a few .co.uk URLs. After the holidays our plans include redirects to .de, .in, .hk. and .asia URLs.

I am offering to place links to only your eBid stores from our link page. Further the offer is limited to stamp dealers/sellers, and postcard dealers/sellers.

Please include your store URL plus a description if it is to be different than the current eBid one.

I forgot to mention that the available categories are: blogs, charity seals, clubs, collector societies, foreign stamps, postcards, stamp dealers, topical stamps, websites.

If you want to use one of these include with your link. Otherwise, I will place in Stamp Dealer, or Postcard Dealer categories.

Your website sounds very comprehensive and interesting. My sales focus is neither stamps or postcards but I do have a website I'm working on building. Like hearing of eBidders developing their personal websites.

Default Re: Stamp/Postcard Sellers and Dealers - want to add your store to our Webstore Links

Quote Originally Posted by burgyeb View Post
    Your website sounds very comprehensive and interesting. My sales focus is neither stamps or postcards but I do have a website I'm working on building. Like hearing of eBidders developing their personal websites.
    Thanks. I have had the webstore since 2009, it is a full blown store complete with adwords, and google shopping advertising. Small boutique shop here and the other stamp marketplaces are maintained for extra sales, if any, and exposure. The webstore is my main source of sales. I like most of the sellers here, and I offer the link pages as more exposure for them. Perhaps it will help.

Forum Lurker
    View stampsandcoins1's Feedback (+272)
    All-About stampsandcoins1
    View stampsandcoins1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kozersky View Post

Would be grateful if you added my stamp store and my post card store

http://stampsandcoins1.ebid.net

http://alanspostcards.ebid.net

View EalingBob's Feedback (+1206)
    All-About EalingBob
    View EalingBob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello
    I have sent you a PM, I would be greatfull to you if you would add my postcard store please, Many Thanks

Done - links added and tested. Get ready for the sales

I forgot to mention, if I have placed your link, please do not link back to me. However, if you want, I believe it is ok to bookmark my store.
    Last edited by kozersky; 29th December 2013 at 08:54 AM.

Pam and I have to go out soon for lunch with the family...... But I will PM you with store links when I get back

Forum Lurker
    View JDStamps's Feedback (+14452)
    All-About JDStamps
    View JDStamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Would appreciate if you could add my stores

Many thanks
    John

Done - links added and tested. Get ready for the sales

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    Pam and I have to go out soon for lunch with the family...... But I will PM you with store links when I get back

Done - links added and tested for three stores. Get ready for the sales

Thread Information