Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: The 10 Rules That Every Business Needs To Know Before Pinning On Pinterest

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default The 10 Rules That Every Business Needs To Know Before Pinning On Pinterest

Saw this on Pinterest this morning...found it interesting...FYI

Default Re: The 10 Rules That Every Business Needs To Know Before Pinning On Pinterest

I know the OP didn't create the rules, but there are a few that could do with some clarification.

Best times to pin.

Best time in which time zone in which country?

Pin an appropriate amount.

Which is how much, over how long?

Portraits without faces.

Is it still a portrait if there isn't a face?

portrait

noun: portrait; plural noun: portraits; modifier noun: portrait

1. a painting, drawing, photograph, or engraving of a person, especially one depicting only the face or head and shoulders.

View iwiw60's Feedback (+761)
    All-About iwiw60
    View iwiw60's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: The 10 Rules That Every Business Needs To Know Before Pinning On Pinterest

Look, I just saw the pin on Pinterest this morning, thought it interesting, wanted to share...sorry I did now.

View pastime's Feedback (+197)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi iwiw60,
    Thanks for this posting - looks really interesting and just the sort of thing (being a newbie) I'd like to be aware of, will read with interest!
    Very grateful for your time.
    All the best,
    Marie.

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Look, I just saw the pin on Pinterest this morning, thought it interesting, wanted to share...sorry I did now.
    Glad you did, I have neglected my pinterest duties lately and it spurred me on to go and do some stalking and pinning!

Me too since ebid said they were closing their boards I deleted them and haven't really bothered with my own, must make some time tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post
    Oh, stop being soppy. I wasn't having a go at you. I already acknowledged that you didn't write them. There's no need for you to feel bad for posting. Now go and give yourself a slap with a scented lettuce leaf and stop being silly.

Thread Information