My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: missing listing

Default missing listing

I have just started to check all my ebid items that I have listed, I am up to number 6 and i have already found one missing, as you say you now track when and by who they were deleted could you please check when my listing disappeared for a chunky knitting pattern number 3242

Default Re: missing listing

Another missing listing today Sunbeam 1152, thats two this week already, not happy.

Another missing listing found today Patons 3375, still not happy, is anyone taking any notice of this.

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi B&B, Your listing for Patons 3375 is there ( item # 126297253). I couldn't find the other 2 though. Do you know the item numbers for the missing items? If so you could search on the item number and that will show you the item if its been closed (but not if its been deleted). It might help you to work out what is happening to them.

I know it's there as I just put it back on and yes I do know the numbers of the other two one was relisted this afternoon the other one I have now listed elsewhere So I am hoping 2 of them are back on and thank you so much for looking for them
    the one you found is the one i put back on today BTW.

Thread Information